legit check on nike roshe run

jjjjjjjjjj

formerly tony9498
so i went to my local champstore to buy some roshe run but they didnt have in my size they said they could order some in my size so i did i picked the up but i dont know something looks wrong the box is much smaller then my other nike boxes and the sticker on the box is not aligned to side of the box and there looks like there some glue on the the sole were the mesh and sole meet in a few parts of the shoe can u guys help me
GALLERY]
View media item 843816 View media item 843817 View media item 843819

I've never seen that colorway come in the orange/red narrow boxes, most of the pairs I've seen of those came in the brown NSW boxes. Can't really tell though, since most of my men sizes Roshe came in the orange/red boxes. And yes, the orange/red boxes are narrower than standard Nike boxes.

Also, those that came in the brown boxes are made in Vietnam. If I'm not mistaken Indonesia production Roshe comes in the orange/red box. This might be a different batch from a different country though, can't be sure.

Check the sticker tag against the inner tag of the shoe. Also the material. Glue stains are trivial, I have that on some of my pairs. Nothing to worry about there.

Easy way to tell for roshe runs is the tab on the tongue. If the swoosh is stitched into the tab, they're fake. If there's a piece of square fabric on the tab with the swoosh on that then they're authentic.

Here's a link to a real vs fake on youtube.

Why would champs be selling fakes? Lol.
They're real man. That's the new box maybe it's a new batch.

Back
Top Bottom