Legit Check on Space Jams

And your soles are yellowing because of wear. Not because of age. Those are two way different types of yellowing and if you were a real sneaker head that you claim to be in your year and a half of buying Jordan's then you would have known that.
mentalkicks is rela, if they werent. 1. I would have my money back by now . 2. Hundreds of YouTubers wouldve screamed out MK is fake jus like they did Air Randy but instead they say its real. 3. They use paypal. A business would think twice b4 sellin fakes with Paypal . And my soles yellowin already anyways.
word. homie is right. looking around the pods will tell you every time.  none from 4 years back are icy. ever. 

I laughed so hard went on Ebay just to peep the scammers are discoloring their pods. Straight pathetic give it up already. That authorized material without authorization crap is hilarious AF

Not all "icy" soles are fake but it's upkeep that keeps them "icy". My CG 11's were bagged/silica and I still had ring around the pods. I rock my sneakers now and the only way the bottom stay "icy" is sea glow or a product like that. Oxidation is inevitable. View media item 911563 these are my 09 SJ I got at retail/rocked after a fresh cleaning/sea glowing. And as fresh as they look you wear them a few times or let them sit the yellow comes right back.

Another "rant" that proves nothing. Unauthorized retailer/reseller is NOT the same as unauthorized production. You're clearly getting your terms confused. Unauthorized retailer means they don't have a Nike/JB account such as consignment shops like Flight club but can obviously still sell authentic shoes. Unauthorized production is the manufacturing of is the manufacturing of Nike/JB shoes WITHOUT nikes consent and resources such as quality control. Just cause your rookie eye can't tell the difference doesn't mean there aren't any. All of your conclusions are based on assumption that barely hold any weight. "Why would a company that sells fakes use PayPal?" Obviously there's a whole new generation of hype beasts just like you that are still purchasing from them so I'm sure their gains far surpass their losses due to your ignorance. The difference between the "youtuber community" and the Niketalk community is that I'm willing to bet that 99% of the videos you've seen of people saying sites like mental kicks are legit rarely ever do a point for point comparison. Meaning comparing an authorized Nike shoe of the same model and color way with its unauthorized mental kicks version. Not comparing bred 11s to cool grey 11s. I'm talking about footlocker space jams with mental kicks space jams. That never happens cause you youtubers are too busy trying to show off for eachother and most of you haven't been in the game long enough to get their hands on legit pairs outside of release date. But the Nike talk community can do and has done the comparison countless times because we actually have the years of experience and the collections to back up our knowledge and conclusions.

Another "rant" that proves nothing. Unauthorized retailer/reseller is NOT the same as unauthorized production. You're clearly getting your terms confused. Unauthorized retailer means they don't have a Nike/JB account such as consignment shops like Flight club but can obviously still sell authentic shoes. Unauthorized production is the manufacturing of is the manufacturing of Nike/JB shoes WITHOUT nikes consent and resources such as quality control. Just cause your rookie eye can't tell the difference doesn't mean there aren't any. All of your conclusions are based on assumption that barely hold any weight. "Why would a company that sells fakes use PayPal?" Obviously there's a whole new generation of hype beasts just like you that are still purchasing from them so I'm sure their gains far surpass their losses due to your ignorance. The difference between the "youtuber community" and the Niketalk community is that I'm willing to bet that 99% of the videos you've seen of people saying sites like mental kicks are legit rarely ever do a point for point comparison. Meaning comparing an authorized Nike shoe of the same model and color way with its unauthorized mental kicks version. Not comparing bred 11s to cool grey 11s. I'm talking about footlocker space jams with mental kicks space jams. That never happens cause you youtubers are too busy trying to show off for eachother and most of you haven't been in the game long enough to get their hands on legit pairs outside of release date. But the Nike talk community can do and has done the comparison countless times because we actually have the years of experience and the collections to back up our knowledge and conclusions.

flight club is a consignment store but they are also an authorized retailer according to nike

this kid is still making videos? jesus christ man

WHY WHY WHY? WHY?
this kid is hopeless.. he emailed nike..HAHAHA.. dude you got an email from some guy at a call center that's job is to make sales from Nike.com. Not someone who actually would have knowledge on your subject. That's like asking the dude workin the register at footlocker if your joints are fake or not...They don't know! They are the lowest guys on the ladder for God sakes. Do you think Nike puts its employees through LC seminars or something? Not everyone who works in a hospital is capable to do heart surgery lil dun.. What makes you think this "Nike employee" you emailed is capable of a accurate LC? Did you ask his credentials? How long he has been collecting etc.? Didn't think so....You can't really be this ignorant...This made my day..

I got beat on a pair of "Asian market" concords when I struck out. I needed a pair of beaters anyway but it really pisses me off how close and good fakes look. It sucks knowing you paid top dollar so you try to rationalize anyway possible that your pair is the same as legit pairs. I remember being able to spot a fake a mile away. "GM", "unauthorized" or "made from the same nike factory by dudes Chinese friend on off hours ", etc like others have said is just a sellers way of making you feel better about yourself copping a NON LEGIT pair.

Last edited:
Oh so they get retail stock as well?
i actually asked nike and brought that up to them. all the answered and said was that flight club is an authorized retailer. i guess they mean that whatever you purchase from them is guaranteed to  be 100% authentic

LOUD NOISES!!!!lol just my contribution to the yelling, i came in on page 4 and dudes caps button is broken smh

Little homie Xchurch I have no reason to lie to you I F'd with Mental Kicks one time playoff 13s back in 2010 and they were high quality
Fakes sent an email they ignored me for a awhile an I just ate the 180 or 200 it cost the charge and they become grass cutters.

Bro see the light an know you got burned and don't let it happen again because this may manifest into you copping again and again and not getting what you paid for time
After time.

Also learn some humility little bro when people who have more expertise then you are giving you sound advice take that Ish.

Last edited:
Lol.. @xChurch you're just making yourself look like a fool more and more by going through the hassle of doing all that and putting yourself on blast on the Internet for everyone to see. They didn't even answer your question as to whether or not they were real or fake because the person you spoke to doesn't know wtf you're talking about. You think Nike knows of every website that sells Jordan's? People make websites every day to sell kicks! You were told that there is a chance it could be authentic purchasing from a site that isn't Nike or another retailer because there are some sites like Flight Club and Kicks-Crew that do sell authentic Jordan's. But Mental Kicks isn't one of them. How do we know? Because people have purchased from them and received fakes! Do you honestly think they can mass produce hundreds of thousands of brand new SJ's and Concords in these Nike factories unnoticed? Please. And you call the genuine sneaker heads on NT arrogant. If it isn't made in a Nike factory it IS a replica of the authentic version that are supposed to only be made in Nike factories. Do you need the definition of the term replica? There is only authentic which comes from the Nike factories or replicas, no matter how good they are, that are made in these other factories. There is no middle ground that you wish you were on to make you feel better about owning those fake Concords by calling them 'unauthorized'. There are real and replicas. Simple as that.

Willing to agree on the basis that they are both most likely made in China tho. But that's all I can give you Xchurch. But you should know china has been the king of the counterfeit game for longer than you've been alive young buck towns thrive off it.

So with that In mind you can at least look at it like you gave back to some less fortunate china man tryin to feed his family and didnt give that to a greedy corporation like Nike.
And I'm dead serious bro look at the positives don't be hung up on that you got clowned by Mental kicks.

I suggest taking your Youtube videos down also bro cuz 5 to 10 years from now ur gonna be mad embarrassed bout them Promise. I'm dead *** lookin out for you man I think I speak for alot I people in here that have lived thru the 90s minimum haha that its ok to make a mistake but don't compound it by tellin people who know everything about the aesthetics of a shoe and were alive for the OG release. That they're wrong and you're right.
Make you look Ignorant and stubborn bro

Last edited:
Willing to agree on the basis that they are both most likely made in China tho. But that's all I can give you Xchurch. But you should know china has been the king of the counterfeit game for longer than you've been alive young buck towns thrive off it.

So with that In mind you can at least look at it like you gave back to some less fortunate china man tryin to feed his family and didnt give that to a greedy corporation like Nike.
And I'm dead serious bro look at the positives don't be hung up on that you got clowned by Mental kicks.

I suggest taking your Youtube videos down also bro cuz 5 to 10 years from now ur gonna be mad embarrassed bout them Promise. I'm dead *** lookin out for you man I think I speak for alot I people in here that have lived thru the 90s minimum haha that its ok to make a mistake but don't compound it by tellin people who know everything about the aesthetics of a shoe and were alive for the OG release. That they're wrong and your right.
Make you look Ignorant and stubborn bro

Definitely rep that. @xChurch Have you ever been told to respect your elders? You should also respect the genuine sneaker heads that have been in the 'shoe game' 10+ times longer than the year and a half you've been buying JB. The real sneaker heads that appreciate the authentic/RD/authorized thing and prefer that in a heart beat over replicas or your so called 'unauthorized' shoes. You're just digging yourself a hole deeper and deeper making these videos talking down upon a forum that's older than you. Just stick to video games. That's the best advice you'll get.

why hasn't a mod banned this kid for trolling yet? or did he get banned?

why hasn't a mod banned this kid for trolling yet? or did he get banned?

hes just gonna post a video on youtube saying he got banned from niketalk because they know the truth and what he was saying was "right"

kid needs to stay in school

I'm drunk and anything would entertain me/ make sense right now but yet I feel upset I wasted 8+ min of my life watching that vid. All I saw was someone like myself in the early years defending his honor because he "got a pair". In this case it looks like someone was playing with toys or all tucked in as we sat up waiting for the release. Sad thing is I been young and DUMB as have others and in his mind I think he might really think he got that. He can get that in his age group....they never saw jordan actually play in a pair of his kicks. It's all hype now, doesn't matter if you really actually like the shoe! I got beat too but I still rock the fakes because I LIKE the shoe! I'll give you they are not in the "stash" but I'm not gonna argue the fact they are "fake" "unauthorized" "GM" at this point in the game you pick a word to describe a NON legit pair that'll make people at ease. Hahaha

ok in my opinion, recently there is a lot of seller sell SPACE JAM with condition of DEAD STOCK and i think that's nonsense. 

u should check about FR ( Factory release )  

Back
Top Bottom