Legit Check on Space Jams

dont see the point of these types of legit checks

obviously you know what they are, the unauthorized pairs.

they are the pairs that are made off of nikes watch using the same authentic materials

they are what they are. Legit materials, unauthorized. If you like them, buy them, if not, Don't

its that simple.
I agreee with cashm0neyand1   :D

Guys do you mind checking this pair for me?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221632374735
I'll appreciate that
smile.gif
Fake

Jumpman is lined up incorrectly [Ball is lined up to the top of the 2]

Soles to Icey

Last edited:
Def fakes.. 23s are wrong, collars are fat, sole mold is wrong and soles are too icey, PL is too low, Widows peaks etc.

Have you guys ever thought about it this way? If unauthorized/ early pairs are fake, why won't they go all the way and just copy the exact same dates as the authorized pairs? I mean it's pretty easy to just change the numbers on a size tag. I still believe that early/unauthorized pairs are just earlier production runs to test out everything before finalizing the exact colors and materials. Do you guys really think Nike can make the finalized retail pair without making earlier runs first? There are super high quality fakes and actual legit early release pairs.

Last edited:

Have you guys ever thought about it this way? If unauthorized/ early pairs are fake, why won't they go all the way and just copy the exact same dates as the authorized pairs? I mean it's pretty easy to just change the numbers on a size tag. I still believe that early/unauthorized pairs are just earlier production runs to test out everything before finalizing the exact colors and materials. Do you guys really think Nike can make the finalized retail pair without making earlier runs first? There are super high quality fakes and actual legit early release pairs.
because they pump out those fakes before the real release so they dont know the dates yet

Why won't they keep pumping them out after the release dates, then change the production date numbers on the tags after?

How would they even know what the real dates are if they're releasing them months ahead of time? It maybe "easy" to change the dates but it's cheaper to keep printing out the same tags whether right or wrong. They only care about profits. Legit early production runs exist but anything you buy online from any of those sites aren't them. Nike has been making shoes for decades, they don't need to make massive quantities to "finalize" a shoe. The test production runs are small and the majority of them are destroyed afterwards. So yes early production shoes exist in very very very small numbers. But the shoes that are called unauthorized or early release are not those shoes. These shoes are made outside of Nike factories, with no quality control, and questionable materials. They are high quality fakes plain and simple. Any knowledgeable sneaker head knows that.

How would they even know what the real dates are if they're releasing them months ahead of time? It maybe "easy" to change the dates but it's cheaper to keep printing out the same tags whether right or wrong. They only care about profits. Legit early production runs exist but anything you buy online from any of those sites aren't them. Nike has been making shoes for decades, they don't need to make massive quantities to "finalize" a shoe. The test production runs are small and the majority of them are destroyed afterwards. So yes early production shoes exist in very very very small numbers. But the shoes that are called unauthorized or early release are not those shoes. These shoes are made outside of Nike factories, with no quality control, and questionable materials. They are high quality fakes plain and simple. Any knowledgeable sneaker head knows that.
Got that third eye open, too many people here are blind

I would say those SJs up there are fake, soles are way too icy, even though they look dead on. There should be some yellowing and these show no yellowing what so ever.

hey would you mind checking out my post. I really need help finding out if im buying fake shoes or not. 

Back
Top Bottom