Legit Check on Website

So I was on eBay looking for some shoes and came across an ebayer. Recommended me advancecustomkicks.com. Honestly never hear of the site. And the prices seem to good to be true.

If the price is too good to be true it always is! Especially in the sneaker business specifically retro Jordans. I wish I had more info to give you about "advancecustomkicks". This maybe off topic but I been scratching my head and trying to get info on website myself. I've been trying to ascertain weather or not "soleblessed" is a legit website. If anyone has any feedback on "soleblessed" and the legitimacy of this website I would be extremely grateful!!!

If the price is too good to be true it always is! Especially in the sneaker business specifically retro Jordans. I wish I had more info to give you about "advancecustomkicks". This maybe off topic but I been scratching my head and trying to get info on website myself. I've been trying to ascertain weather or not "soleblessed" is a legit website. If anyone has any feedback on "soleblessed" and the legitimacy of this website I would be extremely grateful!!!
Usually big cartel sites are a red flag for me. I build websites, and if I want to do it the cheap way I would atleast go through a system that has a better system in place. I would say that 80 to 90 percent of big cartel reseller sites are fake. That is my opinion but I would say take it with a grain of salt bro.

Back
Top Bottom