Lemme show you how ignant people can be

I needa get that whole bumfights collective

I cant see the vid, but is it the crackhead throwin competition? if so
pimp.gif

Bumfights is serious. If you are young enough to have never heard of them, you must watch them immediately.
laugh.gif
They paid one bum, to tattoo Bumfights on his forehead. It was a big news story, bumfights creator was on Dr. Phil.

Bumfights was never entertaining to me. All I seen was people exploiting those in need mainly black. Something doesn't feel right about it.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

who remembers bumfights?  i got all 3 of them somewhere in my house.  there are still bum fights quotes that get repeated in my circle of friends.  epic videos. 
never heard of bumfights. upload them?

You can probably find it online. I don't know where my disc is. They were pretty popular 7-8 years ago. Just Vegas bums going wild. Diving in pools for crack rock and skydiving.
laugh.gif
7-8 years ago!?
eek.gif

Has it been that long? Reading that makes me feel old, because I remember watching bumfights vividly.

who remembers bumfights?  i got all 3 of them somewhere in my house.  there are still bum fights quotes that get repeated in my circle of friends.  epic videos. 

DON'T PAINT ME MAYNE! I GOTTA GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING!!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Bumfights was never entertaining to me. All I seen was people exploiting those in need mainly black. Something doesn't feel right about it.

I felt the same way. 

"I got 8 neck bones on a BBQ grill I got 8 neck bones like sucking a dilda. Which do you love...."
laugh.gif
bum fights was epic.

Back
Top Bottom