Leonardo DiCaprio's résumé.

Nobody seen This Boy's Life? He holds his own and plays opposite of Robert DeNiro

2.jpg

That's an impressive resume.

All his movies that I've seen he's put on great performances. Really looking forward to Inception.

That's an impressive resume.

All his movies that I've seen he's put on great performances. Really looking forward to Inception.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who do you guys think will go down as the actor of our generation?

who even qualifies? leo, obviously.. depp.. but who else?

Just because of his versatility.  Depp.  Leo can catch up but he needs some more roles where he just gets out of his character totally.  No-one goes from a psycho, to a comedian, to a serious father figure in a son's role, to a killer, and so on like Depp does.  Just because of that I have to give the nod to him.

And those who say Denzel.  He plays one role, a complete *##@%#* really well.  I mean extraordinarily well.  But other than that he doesn't get out of his comfort zone like ever.  Just because of that I have to give him a pass.  And trust me if anyone would love him it's me, I mean he graduated from my University, I have to give him love.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who do you guys think will go down as the actor of our generation?

who even qualifies? leo, obviously.. depp.. but who else?

Just because of his versatility.  Depp.  Leo can catch up but he needs some more roles where he just gets out of his character totally.  No-one goes from a psycho, to a comedian, to a serious father figure in a son's role, to a killer, and so on like Depp does.  Just because of that I have to give the nod to him.

And those who say Denzel.  He plays one role, a complete *##@%#* really well.  I mean extraordinarily well.  But other than that he doesn't get out of his comfort zone like ever.  Just because of that I have to give him a pass.  And trust me if anyone would love him it's me, I mean he graduated from my University, I have to give him love.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

No Bale mention?

After American Psycho I knew there was something great about his acting 
laugh.gif

except for Batman, I'm like the only person that didn't enjoy Bale in that movie. 

Heath Ledger's acting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zeus23

No Bale mention?

After American Psycho I knew there was something great about his acting 
laugh.gif

except for Batman, I'm like the only person that didn't enjoy Bale in that movie. 

Heath Ledger's acting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No-one goes from a psycho, to a comedian, to a serious father figure in a son's role, to a killer, and so on like Depp does.  Just because of that I have to give the nod to him.
Robert De Niro.

No-one goes from a psycho, to a comedian, to a serious father figure in a son's role, to a killer, and so on like Depp does.  Just because of that I have to give the nod to him.
Robert De Niro.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Robert De Niro.
He was acting in the 80s and in the 70s.  Hell his first role was in 69 so I don't consider him part of "this generation."

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Robert De Niro.
He was acting in the 80s and in the 70s.  Hell his first role was in 69 so I don't consider him part of "this generation."

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

hes number 2 behind Denzel Washington

roll.gif
I'm taking anything away from Denzel but he plays the same character in every movie, but he does play it very well. He doesn't come close to the range of work Leo does.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

hes number 2 behind Denzel Washington

roll.gif
I'm taking anything away from Denzel but he plays the same character in every movie, but he does play it very well. He doesn't come close to the range of work Leo does.

Depp is the most diverse actor of our generation, probably ever (I don't know, I don't watch foreign films) (do they still make foreign films?) (do they still make foreigners?). I personally dislike almost every movie he's ever been in. Dude just creeps me out beyond repair.

Washington is limited, but great. Dude claims to aspire to take romantic roles, and every woman alive loves him - someone tell me with a straight face that nobody has ever approached Washington w/a chick flick. Conspiracy theory: he declines romantic roles and uses race as a crutch. I dunno, Hollywood is pretty disgusting. Perhaps he really does get shafted by these goofs.

DeNiro is awesome but relatively limited. Hard to make a case for him as our best actor.

My vote goes DiCaprio. I disliked Titanic but if that's the worst film on your resume, everyone else is fighting for second.

Depp is the most diverse actor of our generation, probably ever (I don't know, I don't watch foreign films) (do they still make foreign films?) (do they still make foreigners?). I personally dislike almost every movie he's ever been in. Dude just creeps me out beyond repair.

Washington is limited, but great. Dude claims to aspire to take romantic roles, and every woman alive loves him - someone tell me with a straight face that nobody has ever approached Washington w/a chick flick. Conspiracy theory: he declines romantic roles and uses race as a crutch. I dunno, Hollywood is pretty disgusting. Perhaps he really does get shafted by these goofs.

DeNiro is awesome but relatively limited. Hard to make a case for him as our best actor.

My vote goes DiCaprio. I disliked Titanic but if that's the worst film on your resume, everyone else is fighting for second.

Back
Top Bottom