let this thread die (NYK)

Pablo news:
Claudio Villanueva on (his client) Pablo Prigioni's future: "(The Knicks) made him go through several physical exams, and they were impressed by his physical condition. He also worked out twice individually. Two days later, Pablo received a list of schools where he could take his kids. Starting tomorrow, we will wait for the offer and we will study it." 

"Money always matters. At the same time, this would be the cherry on top for his career. If that means he has to leave some money on the table, maybe we'd do it. (...) If Pablo gets to play 20 minutes a game in the NBA he will average 12 assists with his eyes closed and walking backwards." recontravaleradio.com.ar

Dude is 35 years old, but seemingly has been the best pg in spain for a long time and a top one in the Euroleague. According to Seth Rosenthal, he can be had for the vet minimum. Wouldn't be bad to have to replace Bibby/TD.

N's wanna give away Chandler now? Defensive player of the year wasn't good enough?

Let's trade him for Scott Machado or Ramon Sessions.

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

Yeah, because Dwight has never won a DPOY. Only led the league in rebounds for the past 5 of 6 years. You dudes get too emotionally attached to players.

We get this.  EVERYONE knows Dwight's exploits. 

However, Chandler is the pulse of the Knicks.  Fans get too wrapped up in making a big splash and when it does happen (for the Knicks), it often backfires.  If there is one player who should stay on the Knicks roster, it's Tyson Chandler.  I honestly don't see much of an improvement via W/L record if Dwight Howard is brought in and STAT/Chandler are shipped out.  The roster is a mess and Dwight Howard isn't going to be the guy who gets the team over the hump.

It's beating a dead horse, but I'd look to move Melo before anyone else.  He still has good enough value to net a quality return.  His contract isn't as toxic as Amare's and there are probably teams out there who would like to have him on the roster.  It might sound crazy, but I think this team would be a little more functional in building a team around Chandler/STAT over D12/Melo. 

Yeah, because Dwight has never won a DPOY. Only led the league in rebounds for the past 5 of 6 years. You dudes get too emotionally attached to players.
Says the cat attached to an undrafted point guard from the Bronx.

NOBODY is taking Amare's contract...let it go.

The hell makes you think Dwight is gonna mesh with this team? There's no room for another diva, Melo has that label on lock. Dude has never given an indication that he even wants to come here. Let him force his way to Brooklyn. Sip drinks at the Russian Tea Room with the owner, shoot Rocawear ads for Jay-Z, or whatever the hell comes with being associated with the Brooklyn Nets.

Can you imagine that starting lineup?

Lin
Fields
Hedo
Amare
Dwight

laugh.gif
I don't know whether to be happy or cringe.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

However, Chandler is the pulse of the Knicks.  Fans get too wrapped up in making a big splash and when it does happen (for the Knicks), it often backfires.  If there is one player who should stay on the Knicks roster, it's Tyson Chandler.  I honestly don't see much of an improvement via W/L record if Dwight Howard is brought in and STAT/Chandler are shipped out.  The roster is a mess and Dwight Howard isn't going to be the guy who gets the team over the hump.

It's beating a dead horse, but I'd look to move Melo before anyone else.  He still has good enough value to net a quality return.  His contract isn't as toxic as Amare's and there are probably teams out there who would like to have him on the roster.  It might sound crazy, but I think this team would be a little more functional in building a team around Chandler/STAT over D12/Melo. 

Goodnight

Originally Posted by Proshares

Can you imagine that starting lineup?

Lin
Fields
Hedo
Amare
Dwight

laugh.gif
I don't know whether to be happy or cringe.

Dantoni' is somewhere grinning ear to ear

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

N's wanna give away Chandler now? Defensive player of the year wasn't good enough?

Let's trade him for Scott Machado or Ramon Sessions.
Melo and Amare don't have chemistry so why not see if you can get Dwight for Amare and Chandler. Don't see Dwight coming to the Knicks though 
grin.gif

if Nets get Dwight, you guys know we're screwed right? right!??!?!

Still gonna be the face of NY though, basketball wise
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Nets get Dwight and Hedo and keep JJ and Wallace we're getting Nash, CP3, Josh Smith, Camby and everybody back from the Melo trade.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Goodnight
Dont mind him. DJs Hate for Melo is pretty strong. Almost unhealthy.

Back
Top Bottom