let this thread die (NYK)

Wow, Raptors definitely did that to block any possibility of a sign and trade for Nash with us. They know Phoenix wont take on that garbage contract for Nash. Please dont let us be dumb enough to match that unless we know we have somewhere to ship him off to.

They are trying to make Nash's only option be to sign with them.

It helps us get rid of him. But it hurts us on the sign and trade talks with Phoenix.

But in other news. The Rockets and Dragic are far from an agreement. So hopefully hes back in the mix.

ill be mad if we match that offer 
30t6p3b.gif

Jeremy Lin is meeting with Houston tomorrow, reports Chris Broussard just now on ESPN NewYork Radio.

Originally Posted by chino905

Jeremy Lin is meeting with Houston tomorrow, reports Chris Broussard just now on ESPN NewYork Radio.

laugh.gif
dude was the fourth pg behind lowry, dragic, and flynn.  houston sure wants that asian market.  wonder what they gonna throw at him.
toronto not playing around, they want to bring nash back to canada to finish off his career.

Good job Toronto Craptors for putting in so much work and spending so much money to not even make the playoffs next season
pimp.gif

Fields getting 12 mil in a year though? I'm living life all wrong apparently.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Good job Toronto Craptors for putting in so much work and spending so much money to not even make the playoffs next season
pimp.gif

Fields getting 12 mil in a year though? I'm living life all wrong apparently.
Im sayin, 12 Mil a year to throw up bricks the entire season and have the occasional 18pt game against the bottom dwellers in the league. IDK man

They can have Landry's bum %*%.

If Houston overpays Lin...they can have him as well (doubt Dolan lets go of his golden goose though).

I'm not mad. No need to overpay for Landry. No matter what decision we make in this we'll come out on the losing end. So let him walk.

Back
Top Bottom