let this thread die (NYK)

official: Lins goodbye note
aaehl5.jpg

Tyson Chandlers handwriting... so cute. lol

im starting to realize even tho son is gone linsanity will never be over.. all season long were gonna hear about this

Anyone else upset that their post count and join dates are messed up?

I was damn close to 20k post

Last edited:
So, I just read Meth's post in General about what happened in the last 24hrs with NT.

Basically, Yuku did some dirty stuff the last couple of months and threatened to take over NT. Meth and the boys decided enough was enough and took the site to a new server (here).

After the move, Yuku quickly changed the name to SneakerTalk and now is playing it off as if NT never moved. They basically are claiming all the stuff NT did like donate to Nepal, library we built and our donations to Indonesia and Japan and playing it off as theirs SMH

They also are trying to cover up anyone trying to tell people from SneakerTalk that that site is a fake and we moved. Shady business for real. Supposedly, NT has some serious value and was effecting their stock price. So, Yuku is pulling some crazy stunts right now and covering stuff up.

I haven't seen everyone yet that usually posted, but if anyone knows people from NT--Let them know what's going on and direct them here.

So, I just read Meth's post in General about what happened in the last 24hrs with NT.
Basically, Yuku did some dirty stuff the last couple of months and threatened to take over NT. Meth and the boys decided enough was enough and took the site to a new server (here).
After the move, Yuku quickly changed the name to SneakerTalk and now is playing it off as if NT never moved. They basically are claiming all the stuff NT did like donate to Nepal, library we built and our donations to Indonesia and Japan and playing it off as theirs SMH
They also are trying to cover up anyone trying to tell people from SneakerTalk that that site is a fake and we moved. Shady business for real. Supposedly, NT has some serious value and was effecting their stock price. So, Yuku is pulling some crazy stunts right now and covering stuff up.
I haven't seen everyone yet that usually posted, but if anyone knows people from NT--Let them know what's going on and direct them here.

Where? .. did he make a thread about this?

http://niketalk.com/t/500016/hmmm-yuck-fuku-niketalk-sneakertalk/180

He made a couple of posts in other threads, but this is the one I found right away. Basically, everything needed to know of what happened is in that thread.

I didn't go to SneakerTalk 5-6 hours ago where all Hell broke loose, but from what I've heard--It was a war zone in there. People were trolling, posting pRon, talking all types of nonsense, flamewars in sued and people just going crazy in there. Also, banned account have been de-banned and people like HenZo and THB are posting again. As some people have said in General, it's like all the criminals in Arkham escaped are going wild.

SneakerTalk is now run by some kid named SanJay, and his people including Yuku "cleaned up" most of it and deleted any post/thread of people telling others about the new server and site (here). ATGD7154xBBxMZ was the last person to post in the NYK thread directing people here, but IDK how long that post will last until they see it and delete it.

What's worse is that that SneakerTalk is claiming all the history in old NT as their own and the charity work we did smh. And the crazy thing behind all this is that--Yuku decided release a mobile app AFTER NT decided to leave in the middle of the night.

Some people were tight that Meth or other mods never gave us a heads up, but they had to do it so Yuku couldn't do some sneaky stuff and try to stop the migration of what was brought over here. We lost a lot of post's and some info is jumbled up like our join dates, but at least we got some of our content here. Imagine if Yuku knew what was going down and we had NOTHING in this site?

The funny thing is that, the same banned account in the old NT are back up here posting on this NT :lol:

Here is what Meth originally said...

This exactly why we needed to leave.

Tell me, is that how an ethical company behaves?  If you create a Facebook pages that gets thousands of views and you suddenly decide to start your own website, would Facebook take your page over and lock you out of it?  

Does that sound like a place YOU would want to host a community on - or even post content to?  

We've been hearing those same promises from them since this fall.  As of this weekend, was the site performing to your satisfaction?  So, take it for exactly what it's worth. 

It's a bootleg website.  We intend to put up a united front against this.  You shouldn't have to stand for YOUR content being hijacked by an unethical company.  I know I won't. 

More later, but let's focus on the positive - and the authentic. 

All the mods from old NT left SneakerTalk and now ST is looking for new mods. People that either don't know any better or jumped shipped are applying.

And this is this SanJay character...

Last edited:
Soo, when are we getting a new thread going? Does anyone do it or have we left that privilege to proph?

I, for damn sure, can't keep up with updating the title.

Azaz ‏@AzazNYK
Just amazing RT @KnicksFanBlog: Since James Dolan took over, the Knicks have more losses than any other franchise in the NBA.

It's that simple.

We have an owner that makes sterling look smart.

Azaz ‏@AzazNYK
Just amazing RT @KnicksFanBlog: Since James Dolan took over, the Knicks have more losses than any other franchise in the NBA.
It's that simple.
We have an owner that makes sterling look smart.

At least we have the most of something

Back
Top Bottom