let this thread die (NYK)

Anyone else upset that their post count and join dates are messed up?
I was damn close to 20k post
Yeah. I mean, at the end of the day, it's not that serious. But I can understand why it would be annoying to a lot of people. My join date was 1/01 and my post count was 20692. Look at it now. :x

I've been saying this in other threads but just to give you guys a heads up; if you want a better viewing experience of this messageboard just do the following:

go to "my profile">"edit account details"> scroll down to forum preferences> check "view forums full width", "hide my stuff in sigs", and "compact threads list page".

reminiscent of the old NT from early 00s :smokin

Saw this on Realgm

[table][tr][td]
Jul

[/td][td][h1]Raymond Felton Losing His Gut[/h1][/td][/tr][/table]

My first [color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]before and after[/color]  [color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]picture[/color]  T...

Raymond Felton struggled in Portland but is happy to be back in New York, where he played some real good ball. The major concern with Felton is, he was reportedly out of shape. Check out the picture on the left which was taken at his basketball  camp 3 weeks ago…The pic on the right was taken within the last week. Maybe Barkley got him on weight watchers. Kind of weird to see a Point guard  with a gut. -TO

Read more at http://www.terezowens.com/raymond-felton-losing-his-gut/#uv6BirjXeo3C3MqK.99

Hope so. I'm salty that we didn't keep Lin, but I'm rooting for Felton to do well. Anyone rooting for dude to fail is rooting against the knicks

this is where I'm at.

But this is not some RAH RAH knicks against the world moment for me. I'm disgusted and wont even wear a knicks shirt for a while. joke franchise just even worse somehow.

but yes go knicks. have a 2 year window. gotta do what we can.

this is where I'm at.
But this is not some RAH RAH knicks against the world moment for me. I'm disgusted and wont even wear a knicks shirt for a while. joke franchise just even worse somehow.
but yes go knicks. have a 2 year window. gotta do what we can.

change your avy, bro..its just weird not seeing the drawing associated with your SN lol

I've been saying this in other threads but just to give you guys a heads up; if you want a better viewing experience of this messageboard just do the following:
go to "my profile">"edit account details"> scroll down to forum preferences> check "view forums full width", "hide my stuff in sigs", and "compact threads list page".
reminiscent of the old NT from early 00s :smokin

i dont see a difference :rolleyes

what was said?

Last year during the draft they told DH they'd get an anger coach for SVG and that S Jax wasn't available so they were just going to chill on moves. S Jax was traded and DH was like, WTF? Then there was something about flying DH up in a private jet for a meeting that never happened. Then when he wanted a second opinion on his back they booked him a "first class" ticket and on AirTran

Back
Top Bottom