let this thread die (NYK)

yes, it's a swingman lol...old sprewell jersey that i wore in high school

The melo revo 30 away i purchased I sent to my bro in HI. Dope feel to it, but I want the new one (if there is one)

Those of you who think your post count was reset or is wrong...check again. It takes a bit of time with some people for the system to catch up. They're still doing work on this board on a daily basis so don't think all hope is lost.

true 3 blue, you're good now.

LESGodSon, you can still retrieve your account. Check your PM's.

Read this thread for more info

http://niketalk.com/t/500144/old-ac...22-12-yuku-shut-down-the-support-account/0_20

Last edited:
my knicks gear. :pimp:. haven't been an active poster on nt in a minute. but yeah.

sprewell, marbury, melo, and stat jersey.

my two green brim nyk fitteds.

and my fave, my nyk sport jacket from the 90's (thrift store pick up)

decided to post since i saw erbody postin their gear.

edit: my post count g. why they whylin' for?! :smh:

Last edited:
All these jerseys gettin posted is gonna make me cop my Melo and Shump on discount. Im trying to wait to see the new jerseys.

Stop tempting me.

Last edited:
Damn I only have a spree swingman and a Georgetown Ewing. Got a Starks one from the 90's somewhere

Knicks start the season with 4 games in 5 nights

A nice big middle finger from stern to Dolan for destroying linsanity in the biggest market.

Is this some sort of joke? Are computers still in "Compressed Schedule"? 4 games in 5 nights and a home/home with Philly? An 8pm game with the Heat, and then 12pm the following day? :rofl:

I swear didn't we start the season STAT came here with a back to back? Why yall surprised? :lol:

I'm use to this treatment. It honestly does not matter cuz we had a fairly easy schedule to start the lockout season and we ****** that up.

No reason for Stern to throw us a bone when we'd probably fumble the catch.

Last edited:
I swear didn't we start the season STAT came here with a back to back? Why yall surprised? :lol:
I'm use to this treatment. It honestly does not matter cuz we had a fairly easy schedule to start the lockout season and we ****** that up.
No reason for Stern to throw us a bone when we'd probably fumble the catch.

Back
Top Bottom