let this thread die (NYK)

Melo, JR, maybe STAT. Hope Novak has learned some new moves to free himself up so he can have space to shoot.

This team will rely heavily on Kidd, Felton, and Prigioni to create shots for the other players like Tyson, Camby, STAT, Novak, and Brewer.

Jeremy Lin
tumblr_m7j8mg38LT1ra4495o1_400.png

You have to realize that jr likes to take as many shots as he wants,and when melo and amare are out he gets to do that.hes the go to bench scorer,which is why hes comfortable with that role.he wont be a problem.this season all depends on amare.

QFT

we have a pretty tough schedule in the beginning of the season

After Miami, Nets and Philly twice I don't think it's that bad.

This is getting me tight. We still in July, most, if not all the offseason moves have been made already, the schedule has been released already...

Damn now I gotta wait all the way till october for some more action. I have not a got damn thing to do between now and then aside from Olympics. Thank god for that.

Aye HTTBQ you dont got instagram right?

Whoa, relax Throwback. We have the Olympics till mid August and then we have the NFL start in september.

Unfortunately I care about basketball more than any other sports
football only when the season is winding down and going into the playoffs. I don't fancy beisbol either

Dead ***, I seen the pic and looked at the thread title assuming it was gonna say Melo got traded to the Suns.

:x

who said those were the jerseys?

unless this Shump dude posts a spoon pic then hes a lame :smh:

its from a different forum, take a pic with a spoon to prove your real :lol:

unless he does that then its another fraud. dudes making up lame SN;s lately since the switch to the new site.

Imo the brewer pickup is the best of the offseason for the knicks. Adds a defensive minded person to our team. I think Felton would start as well. Hopefully he will be in game shape once camp starts. He looked better in Vegas during the SL.

Back
Top Bottom