let this thread die (NYK)

going to church at 12 so i will miss the first half 
30t6p3b.gif
 and no i dont have tivo 
laugh.gif

does anybody else notice how ALL nba commercials are showing all teams star players but the knicks, they even showed boston...we get no love in the hood
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

does anybody else notice how ALL nba commercials are showing all teams star players but the knicks, they even showed boston...we get no love in the hood
30t6p3b.gif

to be fair...there's no clips with Tyson in em and most would have Chompsy or the Knuggets.

WOHOOO!!! COPPED ME SOME TIX 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(on the credit card, **@* it though)

Btw, if anyone is at the game and wants to move down the best thing to do is check stubhub/ticketmaster to see what tickets havent been bought. Then just move to those seats between quarters....

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

30t6p3b.gif

to be fair...there's no clips with Tyson in em and most would have Chompsy or the Knuggets.

star players tho...so u cant show one clip that has stat & melo? well it was ESPN so im always going to be bias

I wish Pierce was playing....I would've liked to play the Celtics at full strength, but hey what can you do. Here's to what will hopefully be our first win of the season
pimp.gif

They aint play us the playoffs at full strength but no one seems to mention that. Could care less about Pierce

To think I almost forgot. Hope yall were ready to relive TD's "defense" on Rondo.

Back
Top Bottom