let this thread die (NYK)

Trying to locate this FITTED Melo rocked when he first arrived to New York. Anyone know where one can be purchased? Thanks in advance.
melo-lala-nyc-e1299076693584.jpg

That hat was like a New Era store quickstrike kinda release.. its a but hard to come by.. mines is starting to get dusty.. I need a new one too.

ESPN Power Rankings has the Knicks ranked as the 6th best team in the league...It felt weird seeing that after all the other ESPN guys saying the Knicks weren't gonna be much better than last year

I'm really hoping we play like a winning team this year, not an underachieving collection of talent.. Not to believe the season would be over, but tomorrow is an absolute must win. What better way to make a statement but by beating the team that swept us through the season to playoffs; on Xmas and the day the NBA returns at that. And like stated already, this could be an MVP year for Melo if this team can be a top two/three seed.

Originally Posted by NYC Safe Bet

Trying to locate this FITTED Melo rocked when he first arrived to New York. Anyone know where one can be purchased? Thanks in advance.

new era flagship store still has them. I have a couple of 20% off coupon for there too (expires at the end of the year tho)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

new era flagship store still has them. I have a couple of 20% off coupon for there too (expires at the end of the year tho)
so pass that, Stop holdin out on the discounts B!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

yea Kenyon...
+ Melo knows him, NYC for a few months, contender, #1 guy off the bench, starts when Amare's resting

According to the source, Anthony wants Martin in New York, though he is not permitted to sign a contract until March, when his Chinese team is through with the playoffs. The rugged forward was bought out earlier this week and was expected home for the holidays.

The source said Martin considers the Knicks his top choice, partly because of his friendship with Anthony. They became tight during their nearly seven seasons together in Denver. Martin could fill the role of another gritty big man off the bench with athleticism.
Link

Merry Knickmas yall

I doubt there's any available player out there that'll put us over the top. IMO, the team needs to play some games together, figure out what kind of style they'll play and if we do it quickly we'll already be amongst contenders for the championship.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Thanks for the heads up.  Would you by any chance know if the New Era Flagship Store take phone orders?

Son said tomorrow is a must win.......some of us gotta chill brahs 
laugh.gif

Like y'all alluded to the only thing thats gonna get us over the top this season is chemistry.

But if we can get a healthy B Diddy and Kmart coming off the bench by mid season...I think we have all the tools needed to seriously contend.

The learning curve for our front court is steep and we're relying heavily on Shump's development and Landry's resurgence but I honestly think we're gonna be ok.

Melo seems super focused in all aspects of the game and Tyson has brought great energy to the TEAM. Everyone seems happy to be hear, excited about the potential and unified...thats what it takes to make this thing work.

For the first time in a decade we have a real team...a team with the best players that have rocked the orange and blue since the 70's. Lets get it in and enjoy the ride ( || ).

Happy Holidays Fam. 
pimp.gif

K. Mart can sign when his teams season is over BUT....

What if Denver make the playoffs ?

Knicks are going to be fun to watch, very happy for the loyal NY fans, I'll be watching many games.

Gonna be in attendance when my Mavs come to town.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

prices are dropping for opener, about to cop the cheapest tix and move down......
be careful out there..met some dude off craigslist today. ad claimed they were section 311, call him and says 323, says my mistake its 311...meet him for the tickets and they say 209 
indifferent.gif
 shoulda socked him right there for wasting my time. looked PS'ed and fake as *@++

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

prices are dropping for opener, about to cop the cheapest tix and move down......

where?
nerd.gif

Still not tryen to pay $200 to sit in the 300s
grin.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/pr...ltics-vs-new-york-knicks

2. Who do you want leading your team: Carmelo Anthony or Paul Pierce?

Henry Abbott, TrueHoop: I'd pick Kevin Garnett or Amare Stoudemire ahead of either of those guys, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Pierce. In part because I recently read an NBA scout's critique of Anthony that said he's an amazingly skilled scorer who will blossom when he learns to make his teammates better on both ends of the floor. That was from 2004. Has anything changed?

Chris Forsberg, ESPN Boston: Melo is younger and his stats are glossier, but Pierce's overall contributions remain more important to his team overall. Boston's ship doesn't go far without its captain. That said, Pierce's age now matches his jersey number (34), so how long can he keep it up?

Brendan Jackson, CelticsHub: Paul Pierce. I know that sounds like a homer pick but I value ball movement over a guy who can "get his" whenever he wants. Having someone capable of going one-on-five is a luxury, not an offense.

Mike Kurylo, KnickerBlogger: Right now, if I had to choose for a single game, I'd take Pierce because of his stronger commitment to defense. On the other hand, Anthony is six years and 229 days younger, so he's the better choice for the long term.

David Thorpe, Scouts Inc.: Neither. Melo is simply not a leader, and Pierce is both long in the tooth and not someone locked in all year 'round to earn my captaincy anymore.
Brendan Jackson, CelticsHub: Celtics. I see the C's firmly in control of the No. 3 seed behind Miami and Chicago. The Knicks traded their third option on offense for their only option on defense. While Tyson Chandler makes up for the Knicks' interior woes, he does nothing to replace Chauncey Billups. Even worse for the Knicks? Neither do Baron Davis or Mike Bibby.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom