let this thread die (NYK)

Who has Deron Williams made better in his seasons with the nets? The nets were 21-34 with deron playing last year. He shot 41% FG 33% 3pt. He had 8.7 assists but also 3.9 TOs. Since being traded, he has not been nearly as good as he was in Utah where he was averaging 10.5 assists and shooting 47% from the field. But that is OK since now that JJ is there they are automatically better than us.

everybody hates the knicks so no matter what, the media will say the other team will be "better"

and thanks for the words of wisdom fellas.

So, now that the NT has been around for a little more than 3 weeks, have all our regulars made the migration here?

Im hoping to get amongst the Knicks madness on NT throughout the season this year - I normally sat on the fence watching the craziness unfold :lol:

for those interested i might be getting back with my girl, the ball is in my court. this has been a crazy week for me... all in all

Im hoping to get amongst the Knicks madness on NT throughout the season this year - I normally sat on the fence watching the craziness unfold :lol:
If you can't handle it stay out of the here after a loss. No matter what its the end of the world.

I expect about 50 trade Melo and 200 trade STAT

TRAVIS KING @loyaloneforlife
@Amareisreal soaking in all of the knowledge that Hakeem "The Dream" is sharing both on & off the court. #boss

her nose is off 12 degrees, feet are too big, and her posture is terrible.

6/10 I'd hit it when drunk, MAYBE.

$20 says after chillin' with Hakeem, Amare is gonna came back to NY a Muslim.

This guy has to be one of the most impressionable people in the NBA.

I'm a Muslim btw

Last edited:
Word I be a bit salty when he posts like I got 3 SNs, 2 that are notable although not seen in a while and if I added up all reps from the 3 accounts I wouldn't even have half of what he's got :lol: :smh: *Lets ignore we all automatically got 10 reps for each account*

Last edited:
Can't believe the Lakers just got Dwight Howard. Aren't we suppose to be the other "big market"? In the past 40 years shouldn't we have reaped the benefits some how along the line? This goes all the way back to Kareem, he wanted to go to NYC or LA but the Knicks let Kareem (NYC born-bred) walk over to the Lakers. Lakers go thru spurts of winning championships with new teams and we can't win one. I swear the Kareem thing has been a curse for the Knicks organization.

Back
Top Bottom