let this thread die (NYK)

Whoa where you been at
laugh.gif
I been here fam.
laugh.gif
Mostly lurking after the platform switch, not really wanting to engage in some of the garbage from summertime NT.
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88  
lol what?
Frustrated man, hating on the Lakers front office for making the Knicks front office look like trash for the past 40 years.
At least you're being logical about it now instead of being in denial and sounding hurt in the Lakers thread.

I missed another crazy melo performance smh. Time differance sucksss

Did everybody make it from the other side?

I bet Hakeem would be able to beat Amare one-on-one today up to 7. I've always been a big fan of Hakeem's post moves, his first step is great, watching Amare do them doesn't do justice, he lacks the fluidity. Dwight 's video from a couple years ago was the same way; just doesn't look right.

didnt amare say he wears short-shorts during practice because of some injury he was going thru? some crap talking about he needs to see his thighs/legs for something..eh idk...thats my guy tho so chill b

Yo, I can't wait for this season to start.

I have a feeling this is gonna be an epic season for us.

Melo and Amar'e got a lot to prove and a super deep cast of supporting players around them.

Kenyon deciding on us or Lakers, 
hope he chooses us
Damn...if he didn't play for the Clips last year, 100% he'd go to the Lakers, but I think we got a shot, just because of how sheisty it'd be to walk to the other side of the building, and see your old team every other day. :lol:

Damn...if he didn't play for the Clips last year, 100% he'd go to the Lakers, but I think we got a shot, just because of how sheisty it'd be to walk to the other side of the building, and see your old team every other day. :lol:

Hopefully Melo, JR, and Camby are whispering that goon talk to Kenyon from the Nugget days :lol:

A couple years ago, the Nuggets got half of the Knicks team. Now the Knicks can potentially get half of the Nuggets from that squad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom