let this thread die (NYK)

random but i was watching wipeout on abc and they took a random shot at the knicks. "These losers will need as much luck as the knicks this upcoming season" ...Lolwhat?

Random thought but it's hard to imagine the Knicks being able to space the floor with our starting 5. You would think that a stretch 4 whos not as talented would fit in better than amare. But then when you think about it more, there were plenty of great teams who had no front court players with range and they made it work. And amare and Melo actually have at worst above average strokes for their position. So it just makes it difficult to wonder how so many teams,
particularly before this current generation of the NBA were able to make it work, but for us it's such a big issue in the media and from the product on the floor.

Is it an issue of their games clashing with each other? "offensive genius" mike dantoni couldn't get it to work, but do you guys think that with the right coaching the sum can be equal to the talent of the individual parts? Can you guys see it working out this season assuming stat and Felton are mentally and physically healthy?

I'm interested in seeing the take that dudes who watched 80s and 90s ball where there weren't as many teams that would stretch the floor have on this.

Amare and Melo can play together. Saying otherwise is foolish you just can't sit there and run isos for 48 minutes. Either you develop a system that incorporates everyone with dudes moving without the ball and some crisp passing or you focus on Melo and Amare playing more of a two man game. The two of them don't run the pick and roll together enough if at all.

Where my Ewings at?

*shrugs

218664_10100169708924014_2035957042_o.jpg

Josh Harrellson ‏@BigJorts55
Kentucky it's been fun! Glad I got to see everyone! Now heading to Miami for hopefully the next 9 months

Sigh

I honestly don't even think he's a rotation player. At least on a championship team. Just a player who happened to fit in MDA's system.

I always have that mental image of him getting rejected by Jeff Teague. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

You can tell that Melo isn't disapointed that Lin gone - He want no one stealing his shots away

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Such a strange way to do an interview. I ain't mad though, do ya thing shorty. I see that look.
pimp.gif

LOL at the top comment for that vid.

Last edited:
Anyone know a way to get embedded vids on their iPhone, they don't come up anymore for me since NT made the change.

If not can someone post a link to the Melo interview? Thanks brahs.

Last edited:
^ when is that airing?

Melo needs to lose some weight. I'm tired of seeing him looking husky year after year

Back
Top Bottom