let this thread die (NYK)

Danny Artest was 18 and a freshman at my HS for the year he was there. Unless that was just a rumor. but he was just a big kid, nothing to write home about...

http://www.nba.com/knicks/knicks-jersey-vault

What the hell were we thinking in 1979-1983?

Besides that, the Jersey from 1968-1997, pure bliss. Don't understand why we needed to mess with the font and add grey to the perfect orange-blue outline. We did such a good job finally getting the black outline oly to replace it with another neutral color (grey)

I haven't bought a Rev 30 yet but how long do they run exactly? like, really, really long?
I'm a short dude 5 7' and it runs all the way down to a couple inches above my knees. Since it's so fitting i can easily just pull it up to my waist and it looks like its smaller cause of the fit

I haven't bought a Rev 30 yet but how long do they run exactly? like, really, really long?

I'm a short dude 5 7' and it runs all the way down to a couple inches above my knees. Since it's so fitting i can easily just pull it up to my waist and it looks like its smaller cause of the fit

you know you can easily take it to Cosby's and get the name removed and made into a smith for dirt cheap. thats what i would do if i had one.

you know you can easily take it to Cosby's and get the name removed and made into a smith for dirt cheap. thats what i would do if i had one.

may have to do that with the darko milic pistons jersey i bought years ago when he said he would stop shaq

rays wife is cute :pimp: he got that off! i wonder if melo and amare or any of the knicks were there... i expect him to have a great season now that he just got married and all :lol:

first of all, :wow: at the Sean May sighting...
but congrats to Ray. big summer for him. coming back to the Knicks, getting married, and he sounds determined to have a good season.

motivated Felton :pimp:

I'm fine with the halfway shoulder stripes but the only thing I don't like is the change in the font. Unnecessary. I hope Nike takes over for the NBA after the Adidas contract is up.

So 4 of our 5 players in the starting lineup are married.

Last edited:
when did they say they were going to introduce the new uniforms? i know it was said already but dont feel like looking through lol

Back
Top Bottom