let this thread die (NYK)

feels like a dam playoff game
laugh.gif

Amare looks lost out there.  He needs someone like Baron to improve him cause Melo is fine by himself.

every single clown that wants to continue frontin like Melo ain't a monster is gonna have to eat every last word this season.  every last one 
laugh.gif

"One Stop...One Stop!" 
pimp.gif

Good win Knicks!

KG weak, grabbed fam by the neck cause he can't hit the game winner. Looks like suspension for him.

Anyone else notice Melo call the team back on to the court for a huddle and tell them it's a long season and this is just one game? Do we have ourselves a leader?

Real talk I was feeling we were gonna los3 from the start of the 4th.

I didn't like how we played overall. We're only winning against the better teams if Melo or STAT takes over the game. The offense did not look good at all. I know ppl are gonna bring up it being the 1st game and the short training camp/preseason, and when BDiddy gets healthy but there's no way ppl can still want TD on this team. Son was guarding Rondo like an IDIOT. It's a turn for the worse with Shump probably being out for a while. I didn't even realize Bibby was injured and will be out a few games. I honestly don't know how Pringles can make this work when we can't run the uptempo offense and our half court offense depends on having a competent pg capable of executing the pick n roll. Shump is still too inexperienced to be running this offense from what we saw of him in this game. It's even clearer that we need a 3rd option on offense

On defense, Tyson is gonna need help. STAT had a key block in the end but we see what happens when our starters are in foul trouble. We started good on rebounds and then became horrible in the 2nd half. Shh continues this way, our front court will always be in foul trouble and will always be killed on the boards.

Anyway, it was a good win for Melo. Showed what he does best. Took over the game and led us to victory with some key plays from Tyson and STAT on defense behind him
pimp.gif

EDIT

roll.gif
@ Joey Crawford though. I don't know if he was just mad at what some Celts said to him or if he was angling for a Knicks win but son went off in the 2nd half with Ts and key foul calls. He was a game changer for the Knicks when the Celts had the momentum
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom