let this thread die (NYK)

I didn't even notice Baron jumping in after KG pulled that $%#%@ move on Walker. Stay being a defender for his teammates
pimp.gif

I think there is a place for TD on the team. PG just isn’t that place. A Jason Terry/Barrea role is what I see him potentially blossoming in to.

Shumpert out 2-4 weeks, Hahn is saying 4 to 6, though.

Long season, we desperately need a PG who can control the team and settle them down when we're struggling. Davis is our best chance at that so we'll need him healthy.

I see positives in the Knicks defensive intensity out there. Came out beyond flat in the 3rd, though. Douglas is such an awful PG, even when he tries to score he's just so wild out there. I feel like tons of our wins this season are going to be Amare and/or Melo taking over in the 4th.. which is the reason you pay them the big money.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

http://twitter.com/HowardBeckNYT
Howard Beck: Shumpert out 2-4 weeks and Jeffries out 1-2 weeks, Knicks announce
Probably gonna see a lot of Novak and Balkman these next few weeks.

i hope they let jorts play more. bibby will backup douglas. so injuries wont hurt us much

on a side note, i remember last year i went on a rant on melo with his lack of effort on defense...he shut me up today
laugh.gif
hope he continues to play like this all season.
amare needs serious help on defense. i hope coaches are calling him out when watching tape, he looks like he doesn't even care sometimes
ohwell.gif

The Preseason games looked ragged but once the adrenaline got flowing...the first game of the season ended up looking a playoff game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Posting from my new iPad, oh yes, Merry Christmas.As for the game, Melo took over but I'm highly disappointed that shumpert is going to be out, we needed him to gain experience. Stat disappointed me on defense, he looked lost at times. Melo impressed me on both sides of the court, I was also proud of Tyson Chandler for his intensity and defense throughout the game, he will get his rebounds up, it was just a fluke he didn't have many tonight. I also loved Baron Davis leading and communicating with our team while he was on the bench, it was a good sign for things to come. We def do need a 3rd scorer, hopefully it will be him.

Good win for the Knicks. KG hasn't changed at all. Still picking on 6"6 or under guys.
laugh.gif
Melo is a !#$+++* beast. Chandler grabbed 3 rebounds, but he made up with his defense.
pimp.gif
Happy holidays, fellow Knicks fans

Woke up this morning and said !%!* it, I'm not watching this game from the crib. Copped a single for $100, rolled a blunt and I was out the door.

My nose might've been bleeding but the Garden was ROCKING especially in the 4th during the comeback. It got crazy during those defensive series. The refs were sucking Boston dry in the first half! I went to get chicken fingers at the half and when I got to my seat they were already down by 5. But Melo straight put the team on his back and got us the W.

Shump looked he was poised to drop 25+. He had at LEAST 4 baskets go in and out in the first half. He'll be a problem, sucks he got hurt just glad its not even more serious. I'll post some pics when I get home.

1-0 baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

http://twitter.com/HowardBeckNYT
Howard Beck: Shumpert out 2-4 weeks and Jeffries out 1-2 weeks, Knicks announce
Probably gonna see a lot of Novak and Balkman these next few weeks.

Shump''s injury really hasn't even settled in for me especially if he has a torn ACL/MCL. It's like I might as well forget about him.

We need more Jorts out there too.

Sprained MCL. Thank god

Melo gonna get some MVP votes if he keeps performing like he did today.

He brought it in all aspects of the game and really showed leadership.

iPad I'd fun. Pm me I know somebgood apps.

So happy. More thoughts tomorrow. Goo and bad. Merry knicks as

Got the win and Melo was lights outs
pimp.gif

Douglas my god
sick.gif
dude is absolutely trash. I hope Bdiddy starts soon, hell let Bibby start over this garbage *!@ dude.

Melo picked up where he left off against Boston in the Playoffs.

Glad to get over the hump against them, they own us.

Almost gave up another career high to a dude who can't even shoot. SMH.

Merry Christmas, Knick fans!

Did they show the knicks intro on tnt? I need to get dvr. With so many national games replays will be impossible to watch this year.

I felt crazy bad when shump got injured...at first i thought he had a concussion then i saw him try to stand..oh my

Hope Shump recovers well and quick.. TeamNYK^^^. Lakers are gonna try our thread legnth a run for our money..
laugh.gif
. But I think Melo is gonna be a strong MVP candidate this year. Let's go to the finals like it was 1999.

Back
Top Bottom