let this thread die (NYK)

damn Rush...didn't we end your career?
30t6p3b.gif

meant jesus shuttleworth. hate the celts.

our coach doesnt have time out in his vocabulary

Originally Posted by DubA169

chandler getting no respect from the refs

i'm sorry but this game is terrible, i'd rather just go to bed and catch the highlights on ESPN. won't be surprised if the Knicks lose tonight the way they playing. 

just so I understand. people are high on dantoni because he's a genius on offense right?

what the %$$@ is he doing with Amare? why is he just getting the ball on teh wing and asked to create?

I mean he's a !$@$@$! idiot in every category except offense right? so whats up?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

outside of that dunk and the runner, I'm not too impressed with Fields.

It'll be 6 seconds left in the clock, he'll get the ball wide open from three, dribble and pass.
Over and over.

Then the turnovers, some of that bad D.
30t6p3b.gif
Yo I'm with you son, thought he was good last year. Ever since we got Melo, he's just been different Don't even want to talk about him missing the playoff series last year. 

everything is sloppy in the nba right now cause of that damn lockout. i dont even wanna look at my fantasy teams.

I would trade Toney for an STD

this team is gonna look completely different with Davis. I mean jesus this guy might be the worst point guard in the ##%@##@ NBA

I HATE the way this team is playing tonight. Our PG play is atrocious , giving up offensive boards and Dunks to Kwame Brown , $#@! is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom