let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by DubA169

I would trade Toney for an STD

eek.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

a rookie coach knows how to use timeouts better than dantoni

seriously mark jackson hand down man down... knows what hes doing more than our coach

Originally Posted by DubA169

just so I understand. people are high on dantoni because he's a genius on offense right?

what the %$$@ is he doing with Amare? why is he just getting the ball on teh wing and asked to create?

I mean he's a !$@$@$! idiot in every category except offense right? so whats up?

I hope this isn't true. I don't think we can win a ring with him as a coach, he's AWFUL. I'd rather not have a coach

Ya'll going in on TD. Can't even watch the game, but from what I'm reading, I really don't wanna see it. As long as we get that W, I'm good.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by MrONegative

outside of that dunk and the runner, I'm not too impressed with Fields.

It'll be 6 seconds left in the clock, he'll get the ball wide open from three, dribble and pass.
Over and over.

Then the turnovers, some of that bad D.
30t6p3b.gif
Yo I'm with you son, thought he was good last year. Ever since we got Melo, he's just been different Don't even want to talk about him missing the playoff series last year. 

mad.gif

We can't spread the ball. They're looking stiff and forcing pathetic shots. ZERO BALL MOVEMENT

and LANDRY has to go, he's a bum. Seeing that panic, force, turnover routine WAAAY too much.

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it but, Chandler with some new ink. 
pimp.gif
Looks like hes doing laser treatment to remove the one on his left arm too.

I mentioned a lot of this already so I'm not surprised. I just didn't expect STAT or Melo to continue to shoot so poorly in the 4th. What is it jetlag? No interior defense with Tyson in foul trouble.

Fields continues to pass up open shots and turnover the ball.

We don't got any play makers (since Melo has gone 1 on 1 any time he touches the ball) for any offensive plays to be executed. If I'm Pringles I pull the starting lineup and focus on the Lakers. The offense is just standing around.

We continue to not play defense or just rack up fouls.

Like I said I saw this coming.

im cryinnnnnnnnnn at TD still not knowing how to read screens and get over/under them

im gonna go out on a limb and say that the amazing offense in pheonix was all steve nash

just a hunch

Back
Top Bottom