let this thread die (NYK)

Well its safe to say this will be the last Knicks game i watch, until Baron Davis starts playing or we get a new point guard. This is disgusting! Amare playin like dirty baby pampers. 

Danphony is a ******, Balkman doesn't know how to box out, rebound, set screens, stay with his man...how is he a better look than trying Jordan out?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Ya wouldn't listen to me about stat this dude is worthless when his shots don't drop. Dude takes more jumpshots than ur a average shooting guard

100 mill lulz

b216863771.jpg

laugh.gif

Srs question: has the Knicks offense this young season been as stagnant as I'm seeing tonight? Like, nobody's helping anybody. It's just all about whoever has the ball, and the one or two people within his 10 foot range. Just… sluggish and… uninterested, really. No passion, no excitement, no buzz… … … no fun.

Is that a norm, or is that just tonight from where the Knicks obviously got off on the wrong foot, and haven't recovered?

And yes, I ask that knowing it's just a 12 point game with about two minutes left in the third, and y'all damn well may win this game. I'm just asking on what I see from the Knicks offense.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Srs question: has the Knicks offense this young season been as stagnant as I'm seeing tonight? Like, nobody's helping anybody. It's just all about whoever has the ball, and the one or two people within his 10 foot range. Just… sluggish and… uninterested, really. No passion, no excitement, no buzz… … … no fun.

Is that a norm, or is that just tonight from where the next obviously got off on the wrong foot, and haven't recovered?

And yes, I ask that knowing it's just a 12 point game with about two minutes left in the third, and y'all damn well may win this game. I'm just asking on what I see from the Knicks office.

This is our offense bro. Dantoni' cant coach offense unless Steve Nash is his PG

As bad as the Knicks have played all game they're still in this, they can steal a W with a good 4th quarter performance

Take Melo out the game. Son out here imitating Russ with the turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom