let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Toney Douglas makes me miss Chris Duhon. That's how bad he is 
sick.gif

dead serious, I was tryna talk myself into his contract not being so terrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Serious question to the real NT Knicks fans who have been supporting them through the dark days when Isiah Thomas was running the team:

Do you guys seriously think the Knicks this season have any shot at getting into to the top 4 seeds going into the playoffs?

I mean the Eastern Conference is seriously STACKED right now and I don't see it happening with Mike D'Antoni as your guys coach.

Told yall to be ready for this losing streak. Looks like it's gonna be early and often. To think %%!+!* said I was overreacting. I don't care if this is our 3rd game. We'll get smacked by Sac, Tor, Cha, Was, Det, and Philly if we play like this too.

Fire dantoni when they lose to the kings let Mike woodson be interim for the rest of the year. Come next year see wassup with Phil Jackson this Guy can't even coach a middle school basketball team. My god

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Serious question to the real NT Knicks fans who have been supporting them through the dark days when Isiah Thomas was running the team:

Do you guys seriously think the Knicks this season have any shot at getting into to the top 4 seeds going into the playoffs?

I mean the Eastern Conference is seriously STACKED right now and I don't see it happening with Mike D'Antoni as your guys coach.

Not if we continue to have poor guard play and no defense. The offense is even stagnant right now. There's no movement and everyone is just standing around. Can't win many of games that way.

I kinda doubt it.
Miami+Chicago is a lock. Indiana is deep as hell and Boston...even though they're old Bass is looking good + Pierce coming back.

Who knows..maybe Shumpert will make the difference. Jeffries coming back and B.Diddy...God knows. We were feeling the same way until Amar'e called everyone out and we starting winning a lot last year before the trade talks heated up.

I mean imagine Boston without Rondo and Ray, that's what gets me through games like this.
tired.gif

I guess Amare enjoyed off-season activities such as designing Jackets SO much that he forgot how to shoot.

Good for him..
grin.gif

Oh, I gotta be up in 3 hours.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

We got pretty lucky that the Celtics are 0-3..I'm hoping for a W tomorrow night, but even with a loss, the Knicks would be 1-2 and the Celtics would be either 0-4 or 1-3..I'm actually confident for the Lakers' game though..Their lone win is against the Utah Jazz, which is a pretty bad team..Plus, with Kobe, they run as much isolation plays as the Knicks..It's really all about who wants it more..Knicks better have a good game plan for Kobe though, bc if not, dude will come out and drop 50 on our heads

SMH...
a lot of things need to change. i know that its early/short preseason or whatever, but we are not clicking on both ends. and i don't see it changing any time soon.

we've played a Warriors team with no Steph, and we got murdered. tonight we played a Lakers team with no Bynum, and got murdered.
i thought Mike Woodson was supposed to help or improve our defence, yet dudes looking lost out there.

what the hell is going on with this organization?

we can't just wait for BD to be healthy and rely on him....

im done with watching full Knicks games....

Amare Can't:
Score
Rebound
Play defense
THAT MAN IS BEYOND TRASH
20 MILLION AH YEAR? FOR THIS?
FOR THIS??????????
indifferent.gif
I'M OUT!

This is all coaching.

Haven't been this disgusted with the Knicks in forever.

Who's willing to admit that the D'antoni experiment will never work now?

Stacked... stacked?
Bulls and Heat

then the rest.

Assuming we do OK until Baron gets healthy, and assuming he's at the very least solid enough to distribute and run the team better than Toney, I see us getting the 4th seed in the East. I think winning the division is a possibility, but if we continue to be this disorganized on offense, it will be far tougher than it should be.

Before the last 2 games, I did. But the lack of defense and standing around on offense is just terrible. All the hype around having a "Training camp" with melo and etc and they still come out looking lost out there.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom