let this thread die (NYK)

Melo or Amare or about to get ejected from the game
laugh.gif

Both guys are frustrated because they are having horrible games tonight.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Srs question: has the Knicks offense this young season been as stagnant as I'm seeing tonight? Like, nobody's helping anybody. It's just all about whoever has the ball, and the one or two people within his 10 foot range. Just… sluggish and… uninterested, really. No passion, no excitement, no buzz… … … no fun.

Is that a norm, or is that just tonight from where the Knicks obviously got off on the wrong foot, and haven't recovered?

And yes, I ask that knowing it's just a 12 point game with about two minutes left in the third, and y'all damn well may win this game. I'm just asking on what I see from the Knicks office.
It's been like this since last night. Although, the difference against the Celts were we making our shots.

Crazy how this game is still within reach if only one of our guys was hot.

It's been like that since the 2nd half of the Celtics game, we were just lucky Melo was dropping shots from everywhere on his own.

Even Reggie Miller can't believe how badly coached the offense is.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's the PG situation. We were a million times better with Billups. Maybe Baron can fill in when he comes back.

It may be too late when he does comes back

I dont blame Amare, his bread and butter is the PNR and it's non existent on this team. nobody can run it and it's hardly attempted to be ran anyway.

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

trade Amare for bosh right now straight up...
grin.gif
glasses.gif

That would be trading like klenex for toilet paper.
Both guys are softer than Pau Gasol at the PF position. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If Amar'e went down there I would've aborted this season.

Dude is 6 "10 and hasn't made one single post up move in the paint. He needs to sit down

Yeah, without a legitimate pick and roll PG Amare is not the same. Making him be just a jump shooter will not be a good gameplan.

Can we just wrap this up. If we do it'll be a great win and a great 4 games without Bynum considering we should've beat the Bulls

Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welp let's see how long Pringles survives for cause this will continue all year. Lmao @ scoring 3 points in the fourth quarter so far

Why the +#@+ am I up watching this +%$!%#%#. @!%++% not even trying. At some point I gotta blame myself for being this stupid trying to stay up and watch this.

Back
Top Bottom