let this thread die (NYK)

Think about it, if Enes Kanter was never ineligible Harrellson probably wouldn't even be in the NBA. Good to see he's taking advantage of his opportunity.

this lin dude stinks
laugh.gif

I liked Jorts, but his game translates more than I ever imagined it would.

Did not think he'd be on the active list 90% of the year much less start and be productive within the first week.

Good win. We needed to get a taste of winning again. Tyson was a symbol of force.
Lin is hot trash on a Brazilian sunny day.

And uhh that's about it. Melo seemed pretty efficient from what I saw. Ill take it.

How does Lin *+!* up that much in 4 minutes when they stopped playing defense?
laugh.gif

Fields Good Man *diddy gif*

Happy New Years guys

trade AMARE!!!
jks

but good game, i managed to stay out of this thread during the game lol
not much bad i noticed from the game...

Happy New Years people!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hypothetically speaking ... would yall do a Amare for Martin and Scola trade ? I mean they were trying to give them up to get Gasol but they were also trying to bring in Nene also so I doubt the Rockets would do that now. Like I said before the season started we should've at all cost kept our Amnesty . Amare is gonna be a straight up jump shooter and a poor defender for the remainder of his contract I obviously can be wrong though. I REALLY HOPE him and Melo start to mesh , he starts dunking on dudes heads consistently/get easy layups, and improves his defense. He can be a awesome defender if he really wanted too.

Happy new years fam.

Btw, it boggles my mind that in his first NBA start jorts can get 12 rebounds, yet Amare cant even get more than 2. Strictly all hustle and desire.

Let's be honest though.....if Amare was out there he would have double digit rebounds with as many misses as there were.

I'm getting tired of him getting the ball waiting...waiting...waiting and than forcing a contested shot or driving into 4 dudes. Last years STAT would get the ball on the move and drive or put up a shot in rythm. He's thinking way too much.

Also Bibby had a good game. He was actually able to penetrate and kick out. Chandler needs a post game, Hayes 6'6 was guarding him 1 on 1 on the block. Good game nontheless and excellent free-throw shooting.

Tony Douglas played decent. Didn't turn the ball over hit a few threes and took less than 10 bad shots. Also keeps his streak alive of  216 consecutive games without making a floater in the lane.

Jorts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fields Good Man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i must have been too drunk did jorts have a DbleDuble? oh yeah and peach ciroc is OVERRATED! that is all

Melo is that dude.
I just hope Amar'e sat back and watched what hustle and defense got us against the Kings and comes back with an unselfish commitment to team ball.

He's been playing like hes made of glass. Trying too hard not to get an injury and he ended up hurting himself anyway. He's just gotta go all out and stop saving himself for a moment that will never come unless he gives 100% to the team.

Jerome Jordan looks like a could be a real serviceable center. Hes much more coordinated and further along in his development that Mozgov was. We should really get a top class bigs/center coach for him, Tyson and Amar'e. It would be nice if Pat was in our practice facility working with his fellow Jamaican big man instead of in Orlando. 

If the Knicks are suffering from bad sports karma, it would have to be because of the way we treated Ewing as a franchise and a city.

Jorts should be the backup 4 and Jordan should share the backup 5 minutes with Jeffries. Can't wait till Shump comes back man

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Jerome Jordan looks like a could be a real serviceable center. Hes much more coordinated and further along in his development that Mozgov was. We should really get a top class bigs/center coach for him, Tyson and Amar'e. It would be nice if Pat was in our practice facility working with his fellow Jamaican big man instead of in Orlando. 
If the Knicks are suffering from bad sports karma, it would have to be because of the way we treated Ewing as a franchise and a city.

been saying this for weeks. Dwight leaves, Phil comes, maybe Pat follows.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

been saying this for weeks. Dwight leaves, Phil comes, maybe Pat follows.
Ewing is looking for a head coaching position.

Back
Top Bottom