let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

STAT's problems on offense at the start of this season confuses me. Son must be in a funk. I remember it was last season I didn't want him taking jumpers and he surprised me by how many went down. Now I'm expecting him to make them and he's just off, plus he's not mixing it up like he use to by going to his bread and butter by driving. He needs to also work on his ball handling skills and lower his turnovers when he does drive.

EDIT

I'm fine with him trying to extend his career by getting that J down and not going back to banging while driving but son can't be Dirk

I think Chandler is clogging the middle (looking for rebounds & lobs)

I love how they spent 20 minutes trying to explain how it was all Toney's fault.

Pringles on the spin cycle.

edit: So Walt took Breen out shopping?
laugh.gif

leggo

I honestly had to double take to make sure that was Toney making those passes.

I mean we've all seen flashes of solid PG play, he just can't do it consistently... like he forgets the good things he does.

I'm loving these alleys to Chandler, perhaps D'Antoni actually made an adjustment.

I like Shumpert's confidence off an injury so long as he makes shots.

I hate his confidence if he misses.

Diaw destroying us. our defense is pretty bad right now. we still switch on everthing. we jump alot too, I dont get it. Woodson always switches too so im not confident in it being changed

Shump Shump aint scared to shoot. that much is clear

Shump looking good so far, thought he was hobbling at first but he's playing like his old self.

This game has no defense being played. Maybe this'll get our offense playing better and gelling.

Back
Top Bottom