let this thread die (NYK)

Honestly if he just stopped the switching crap on defense (having chandler on the perimeter against a guard lowers our chances of getting the rebound tremendously) , pushed the tempo , and cut back on the threes we would play way better.

Originally Posted by hustleordie

Don't get me wrong, everyone is playing poorly defensivley, but STAT looks so lost out there. Boo this man

boo-google-boo.gif

im expecting a fire mike chant at the end of the night. people paying good money to watch crap.

glad i sold my tixx tonight and against raptors. had a bad feeling. At least shump shump is the goods

that switch is killing us. we stay switching on every play its so fustrating. i dont want to watch tyson chandler guard DJ. It just makes the defense so sloppy and everyone has to constantly readjust. whos idea is that? it hasnt been effective and were being burned almost every time.

Melo , Amare , and Fields are the reason why were getting thrashed on defense . Melo has had a awful game probably the worst he's played as a Knick. These dudes look like they don't even care like how hard is it to box out ?

was hoping i could finally change my knicks sig quote, we'll see what happens though. we started 3-8 last year. 

DJ putting in work...Bobcats fan over here but Knicks fans have to be disgusted with Amare.

Crowd getting tired of TD.

This defensive effort sucks and offensively we play selfish basketball(1-2 passes is common, or whoever brings it up wants the shot)

also...how do you expect players to develop on a consistent basis when you only play em for 3 minutes after they just played a good game as a backup starter pringles is an idiot...

i like when jorts & shump were on the floor together

Back
Top Bottom