let this thread die (NYK)

Melo
pimp.gif
unstoppable

Thats what the hell i'm talking about.

GREAT 2nd quarter.

STAT huffing and stuffing, Melo dishing and swishing, Chandler astounding rebounding....this is how we should always play.

The difference maker NO TONEY DOUGLAS on the floor.

Y'all see Shumpert screaming at Fields and waking him up?

Originally Posted by ehh

Chandler doesn't stop fighting and hustling.  Give that dude credit for staying with it through this disaster.

Yeah I've seen a few people on the internets talking $$@+ about Chandler saying he's mailing it in. Plus that article on him that says he hasn't changed anything. That's ridiculous. Dude is putting a lot of effort out there. This crap isn't chandlers faultI see we made a comeback. That's what melo, amare, and chandler going hard in the paint looks like I guess.

There is a lot more movement on offense I see. How long until the fans start getting on Fields? I was his biggest fan last year but this guy is absolute trash. He needs to start getting the TD treatment at home.

LovesIt wrote:
Not sure if I wanna watch tonight's game. Scared if I'll be disappointed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this
ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
Damn I haven't even watched the game yet. Posts making me not want to bother.
til now

Originally Posted by roboski

LosALMIGHTY wrote:
roboski wrote:
I'm not much of a Knick fan but this SH@#^ is embarrassing!!   
tired.gif

really? we couldnt tell

I mean its the hometown team so i got somewhat of a connection with them. 
ohwell.gif

and we remember your cornball %+@ from the Finals thread, fall waaaaayyyyy the #$+$ back.

MrONegative wrote:
roboski wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
really? we couldnt tell

ohwell.gif

and we remember your cornball %+@ from the Finals thread, fall waaaaayyyyy the #$+$ back.

You must have me confused with some other fan. This is the internet fam, what i look like starting drama over the internet. Besides that, i think i know who your talking about anyways and that definitely was not me. 

Knicks making a comeback.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

I don't even care if we lose. I hope Grunwald is looking to deal Toney so we can get someone that can actually help our team. There gotta be a team out there that needs a guy that just chucks up 3s. So happy son just lost his starting job. Pringles must've been trying to spare TD's feelings by not immediately putting him in the lineup Shump showing he can keep his head up with these passes. Not forcing shots. Pushing it up the court. This at least looks good

Plus I'm loving the defensive intensity (keeping in mind this is the Wizards).

The new Yorkers at the game starting to be mad loud in there haha

Shy pert running the offense looks much better than Douglas.

Originally Posted by roboski

MrONegative wrote:
roboski wrote:
ohwell.gif

You must have me confused with some other fan. This is the internet fam, what i look like starting drama over the internet. Besides that, i think i know who your talking about anyways and that definitely was not me. 

Knicks making a comeback.

Originally Posted by DubA169

The new Yorkers at the game starting to be mad loud in there haha

Shy pert running the offense looks much better than Douglas.
Crazy how the second TD comes in, the offense is looking stagnant and John Wall blows by him two times right to the rim, scoring on the second time. 

toney douglas is horrible. bench him forever. id like to see a 60 year old toney douglas on the bench in 2035. shumpshump looks serviceable at the 1. we got this.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

STAT huffing and stuffing, Melo dishing and swishing, Chandler astounding rebounding....
clyde, is that you??
nerd.gif

but i checked in at the start of the 3rd. earlier than i expected... lol

and put TD in for Shump, two fast layups for Washington... 
tired.gif

and Melo/Stat literally carrying this team offensively. someone else needs to step it up...

Lmao at Douglas in for like 1 minute and Pringles like "Hell naw, Bibby get in there" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom