let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

either that was a fast edit or iLLo is a wizard

traitor
mad.gif

Wiz on a run? perfect time to put in Bibby
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Get %!%!$@! Toney Douglas ALL THE WAY OUTTA HERE.
Originally Posted by devildog1776

Shump is a true PG...
No he's not.
he keeps his dribble... keeps his head up , and points the 3 , 4 , and 5 where they need to get the ball... 
thats a true PG to me.. he aint CP3 but he's doin what he needs to do to keep melo and amare in the right spots

Shump is a true PG...
No he's not.
he keeps his dribble... keeps his head up , and points the 3 , 4 , and 5 where they need to get the ball... 
thats a true PG to me.. he aint CP3 but he's doin what he needs to do to keep melo and amare in the right spots
I see what you're saying, but that's only in comparison to Douglas. I could play point for the Knicks and so long as I didn't take a dump on the court, I'd be more of a PG than Douglas right now.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No he's not.
I see what you're saying, but that's only in comparison to Douglas. I could play point for the Knicks and so long as I didn't take a dump on the court, I'd be more of a PG than Douglas right now.
laugh.gif
... i dont doubt you

Douglas belongs right next to Lin after tonights game.  Shumpert is starting tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom