Shump
Bogans
Melo
Stat
Chandler
Just need that full commitment from Melo and Stat and it would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Didnt watch the game, good win. I still just want D'Antoni to stop being stubborn and open up the rotation man. We've got players who can contribute somewhere and get better man. Especially with this shortened schedule.
I liked the rotation tonight but maybe that's cuz it became a blowout and Pringles had the leeway to play certain guys. I think he's just trying to find the right rotation and have it be stable. Despite knowing what a guy can do he probably doesn't want to risk a lapse in defense or offense, especially offense. I wish Jordan and Novak got more play but he's sticking with Walker and Josh and I can't be that mad about it for now. If he doesn't know by the middle of this condensed season he'll expand that rotation for the good of the team, no way he can be that stubborn and risk injuries.

Well well.

It was Detroit. The boys did what they were supposed to do.

Shump starting his 4th NBA was interesting. The only thing I'm really worried about was our bench production...but Shump...I havent been this excited about a Knick guard in such a long time. Even the little things like keeping his dribble and splitting his defenders and easy penetration...and he's a talker on the court who communicates..the kid looks really good and he's athletic. He's leaps and bounds a better player than Toney Douglas is.

Everyone's talking about confidence this and that. These are millionaire ball players playing in NYC playing a sport that theyve played for the majority of their lives. Landry seemed more comfortable this game. Toney still is in a slump. Its no malice against Toney, but the dude simply isnt starter material. He cant even keep his dribble, his court vision sucks and he''s a chuck. I dont know if it's an indictment of the coaching staff or him more that he's so bad. Baron's arrival may push him even further down the bench. Besides all that, Shump seems to have more confidence than him. Toney cant even consistently penetrate the lane.

Every win delays MDA's firing, but good.

I really wish Balkman would get more PT. He always hanging around the glass for rebounds and actually comprehends how to play defense. And while I wish he would dial it back a bit with the long range shots you can see he has been working on that department too...they just keep rimming in and out lol.

Iman played well, aside from the foul issues. Having someone who can get to the rim helps tremendously. His shot selection needs some work but he isn't as bad of a shooter as I thought he would be coming out of GT.

Shumpert.
pimp.gif

Just saw the highlights and I like how hes not a big point of focus because of Melo Amare and then Tyson, he could be our Rondo for the Knicks for years to come...except better.
pimp.gif

I told yall earlier in the season when Shump is playing with the starters he automatically plays like a PG and distributing becomes option #1 and scoring becomes option #2 . I don't think he should be labeled a chucker because he was the only person on our bench who could legit get to the rim and create his own shot so he took on the scoring load. I just think it's great we see two different sides of his game depending on who he's playing with. Douglas was never able to do that that's why we will be a better team with him running the point and i'm not even talking about his defensive prowess.

"as long as we come out and start on the right foot and jump on people early, we will be fine"

-The leader of the Knicks. Sump shump.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Shump to the rookie/sophmore all star game?

I was thinking of it yesterday he will definitely make it if he keeps up his play. I dont remember Will or Gallo having an impact like this and they played in it.

I_Am_Iman Iman Shumpert
Give the ball to Jacobs!!! instagr.am/p/fhJm6/

I_Am_Iman Iman Shumpert
Me n @R_Balkman32 My #Bears out the picture...#Shumpshumpshrug guess its #Giantstime instagr.am/p/fg442/

Amareisreal Amar'e Stoudemire
At the Giants game with @I_Am_Iman, this stadium is rockin.
45 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom