pimp.gif

I hate that he thinks he's Ray Allen

grin.gif

He has now passed up 2 threes this quarter. He's learning
laugh.gif

Bibby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great second quarter, hopefully this is us getting our shi together. Harrellson's getting blocks and steals, Bibby hitting a few 3s, Amar'e getting boards and a little aggressive. We look great.........let's just see how long it lasts tonight.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by nightruans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at douglas limited to only 5 min first half

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

22 Point lead at the half.

Coincidence? 
Might not be, but if we were down 22 with Douglas playing five minutes, no one would be saying we needed to play him.
Knicks look great out there, started to fall in love with the 3 too much to end the half, need to limit those and play smart and keep this lead.

Another great game with little to no Douglas.

If and I mean IF Bibby keeps up this good shooting I see no reason to keep TD on the team.

I know we're playing a bad team that surprisingly came to the game with less effort on defense than us but still, you see how they meshing on offense without that halfwit playing point guard? Watching Shump do his thing is just great. Even got Amar'e back on track a bit. No complaints about Fields either.

TD getting no burn during garbage time, i like it. I'm liking this split the D>hand off>dunk from shumpert

!!! We talk on defense, make good switches, cover the weakside, stop the dribble, recover on the perimeter...

who are these people??

Balkmania
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom