let this thread die (NYK)

Son is wildin wit dem shots. What's his problem?
Them announcers is chewing him up right now. I think they going a little too hard on him before he even had the amount of shots he has now.

Melo is stuck going to his righty and the defense is capitalizing on that. I'm scared to even see the halftime show. The entire offense is pretty much stagnant and the defense is letting Memphis cook like no tomorrow.

I wish it was possible for the fans to give input during halftime.

roll.gif
@ Shump chucking to make up for them games where he facilitated. It's like he heard when Marv said he probably won't be a pg for his career and is more of a sg.

Didn't really like the flow of the 1st half. Not mad about the deficit since MEM hasn't been playing that well and our main guys are in foul trouble. This game is showing how we need a legit 3rd option once again and how bad our bench is.

Liked that Novak got some play and nice to see Bibby out there.

I feel like Iman is chucking cause it's a nationally televised game lol. He wanna be in the spotlight, but he needs to chill.

Shumpert- 15 shots...Amare+Melo=14 shots..Those are the half time stats..There's no way that should ever happen, especially when Shump only hit 3 of those 15

It's a conspiracy...Toney Douglas gave Shump a few grand and told him to shoot worse shots than he would so that he'll look better in comparison

Not near a TV but I'm not surprised Shumpert is chucking... Over confidence will be an issue for him as a rookie. He needs to chill.

This is a perfect examPle of how terrible our coach is. Stat is taking so many jump shots with no point guard penetrating the lane. I would sit shump this kid is out his mind

Has Toney Douglas even had this bad of a game. All Shump is doing is chucking up shots and turning the ball over. This is hard to watch.

^ he looks terrible on offense and defense... talk about disappointing... melo is not in the game so time for everyone to step and show they are capable of hitting shots... now you know why melo shoots all the time

Back
Top Bottom