let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Barkley doesn't like the Knicks but he didn't say nothing wild in that. I read that and it's pretty clear they're trying to make something out of what was said. "Chuck "rips signing of Baron" and then he's quoted as saying he doesn't think he can hold up and it's not Baron's day anymore. He "skewered" us by saying we're not very good when that's obvious as $$@+.

Just bringing more sensationalism to that report with all them extra adjectives and action words.
Originally Posted by Junrock21

I dont think Barkley like the knicks always hates on them...last season nobody had Dallas winning it and they did...i think knicks have a good chance
Chill, Mavs had a bench. We don't. Not saying we couldn't make some amazing run but we can't be compared to that team now.
yea true but for some reason i think the knicks would sign either wilson chandler or kenyon martin wen their season in china is over...either or would improve bench

sheeeeeeesh at those Lebron 8 iDs!
pimp.gif

and everyone remembers what happened last time we played in memphis...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Barkley: NYK 'not even close' to contendingNew York Knicks Blog By Ian Begley | Jan 12, 2012 4:47 PMEthan Miller/GettyImages The Round Mound ofRebound had few kind wordsfor the Knickson Thursday. Mike D'Antoni believes the Knicks have enough talent to compete for a championship.Hall of Famer Charles Barkley disagrees. Strongly.Appearing on ESPN New York 1050's "The Mike Lupica Show," Barkley skewered the Knicks, making it clear he's unimpressed with their uneven start."They're not very good," he said. "Well, let's see: they don't play defense, they don't rebound the ball and they don't have a point guard. Other than that, everything's lovely with them."Lupica asked Barkley if the Knicks have a chance to compete in the Eastern Conference."Oh, not even close," Barkley said. "Let me tell you something: Miami and Chicago are so far ahead of every team in the East."Barkley playfully suggests that the rest of Eastern Conference regular season should be canceled so the Heat and Bulls can play in the conference finals.Barkley goes on to rip the Knicks' signing of point guard Baron Davis to a veteran minimum contract. Davis is sidelined with a back injury and may return late this month."I don't think Baron Davis can hold up enough to run Mike D'Antoni's system," Barkley told Lupica. ".... Baron's been a terrific player in his day, but it ain't his day anymore."Barkley, who is an analyst for TNT, spoke highly of rookie Iman Shumpert but said the 21-year-old is not a natural point guard. Barkley doesn't think the Knicks have a player on the roster who can succeed in running D'Antoni's system."I don't think a point guard by committee can run his system," he said.You can follow Ian Begley on Twitter.

I dont think Barkley like the knicks always hates on them...last season nobody had Dallas winning it and they did...i think knicks have a good chance
He said 20 times adamantly last week during the hawks/heat game that Atlanta was going to kill the Giants and they didn't have a chance
laugh.gif
 Barkley rarely makes intelligent predictions. I'm pretty sure you can make a ton of money betting against everything he says.

I think Pringles said maybe Saturday for Jeffries.

Shump Shump was on NBAtv just now.
Can't wait til all-star weekend when the kid takes over.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Barkley: NYK 'not even close' to contendingNew York Knicks Blog By Ian Begley | Jan 12, 2012 4:47 PMEthan Miller/GettyImages The Round Mound ofRebound had few kind wordsfor the Knickson Thursday. Mike D'Antoni believes the Knicks have enough talent to compete for a championship.Hall of Famer Charles Barkley disagrees. Strongly.Appearing on ESPN New York 1050's "The Mike Lupica Show," Barkley skewered the Knicks, making it clear he's unimpressed with their uneven start."They're not very good," he said. "Well, let's see: they don't play defense, they don't rebound the ball and they don't have a point guard. Other than that, everything's lovely with them."Lupica asked Barkley if the Knicks have a chance to compete in the Eastern Conference."Oh, not even close," Barkley said. "Let me tell you something: Miami and Chicago are so far ahead of every team in the East."Barkley playfully suggests that the rest of Eastern Conference regular season should be canceled so the Heat and Bulls can play in the conference finals.Barkley goes on to rip the Knicks' signing of point guard Baron Davis to a veteran minimum contract. Davis is sidelined with a back injury and may return late this month."I don't think Baron Davis can hold up enough to run Mike D'Antoni's system," Barkley told Lupica. ".... Baron's been a terrific player in his day, but it ain't his day anymore."Barkley, who is an analyst for TNT, spoke highly of rookie Iman Shumpert but said the 21-year-old is not a natural point guard. Barkley doesn't think the Knicks have a player on the roster who can succeed in running D'Antoni's system."I don't think a point guard by committee can run his system," he said.You can follow Ian Begley on Twitter.

He said 20 times adamantly last week during the hawks/heat game that Atlanta was going to kill the Giants and they didn't have a chance
laugh.gif
 Barkley rarely makes intelligent predictions. I'm pretty sure you can make a ton of money betting against everything he says.

pretty much

And this is what happens when Shump comes out flat.
They got 3 legit guards to throw at us, we have none.
Welp.
30t6p3b.gif

God Amare is ******ed sometimes. He falls to the floor gets up and guards a guy who is already being double teamed and leave Mayo wide open for the three

Back
Top Bottom