let this thread die (NYK)

Don't feel as bad about the Magic game just because I know Tyson won't get embarrassed the same way the Knicks did in the past when we had dudes like Turiaf n Jeffries playing defense on him..But this team is gonna have to step up because the Magic are far from an elite team..If they lose to the Thunder, fans can say the Thunder are a great team and Knicks didn't have Melo..But with Melo in the lineup, this team can't lose to the Magic regardless of how well Dwight is playing..Besides Dwight, the Knicks better hold the rest of that team in check or I'm gonna be pissed.

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

Melo is to much of a ball hog for this team to ever work.

i see you're replying to every thread in the forum
good way to up your post count 
grin.gif

awesome thread title

I honestly dont even care about this game. between MSG and TWC screwing me over, the giants and rangers being good, people around cuz of the holiday, the coach, Amare playing like a moron... I just don't have it in me today lol.

@!@* is sad

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Amare better have his best game of the season today. He should be more then motivated.

Sadly he wont be. Another Blowout for us today.

I don't know. I think a lot of Amare's problems on offense has effected his intensity on defense.

Amare is a perfect example of what happens with no PG. I'm not defending dude and I'm barely still rocking with him, but I think when Baron is back Amare will be playing A LOT better on offense and that in turn, will have a good effect on his D.

The play of one of our "superstars" shouldn't rely on another player but it's clear Amare needs a PG to be efficiently effective.

A dude that's getting paid 100 mill shouldn't look absolutely inept without on the offensive end without a very good PG and shouldn't only try to play defense when his offensive game is flowing. 4 more years of this sideshow

Enough with the, what if we drafted this or that.

What if we drafted Eric Gordon instead of Gallo? or Rondo instead of Balkman?

There's one thing we do well enough, it's draft. '09 sucked, Kahn did the right thing not trading those rights, let's just leave it in the past.

And the way the Melo trade went down, we were losing everything regardless.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but watch if the Knicks beat the Magic..50% of the negative posters in this thread will flip the script from fully pessimistic to insanely optimistic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not getting my hopes up, but watch if the Knicks beat the Magic..50% of the negative posters in this thread will flip the script from fully pessimistic to insanely optimistic
laugh.gif

No, I will continue to be completely pessimistic. Stat's beginning the end of his career, Melo plays one on one, and ....we suck, so bad.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif

eughk...so we're Laker fans now?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom