let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

A dude that's getting paid 100 mill shouldn't look absolutely inept without on the offensive end without a very good PG and shouldn't only try to play defense when his offensive game is flowing. 4 more years of this sideshow

I agree.

Tyson doing a great job on Dwight.

Toney is playing a decent game today. I like how he's handling the rock and his shot selection.

I don't care what anyone says about Melo, I'm happy to have him in NY. Hes a great all around player.

I'm saying though 3 fouls 2 points at the half?? He is fully rested to play an entire 2nd half now. 

Originally Posted by d5

STAT is useless right now
He's been useless since Christmas day.
laugh.gif
 damn... 
tired.gif

i had to do a double take on the title. it got my hopes up; i thought dantoni got fired... smh

and is it bad that im watching the game in class? lol

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by d5

STAT is useless right now
He's been useless since Christmas day.
laugh.gif
 damn... 
tired.gif

i had to do a double take on the title. it got my hopes up; i thought dantoni got fired... smh

and is it bad that im watching the game in class? lol

you're in class on MLK day?!
edit: ohh thats right, you're canadian lol forgot

Jefferies outplaying amare.

Is amare picking up fouls on purpose?

The huge problem I have with the NBA is that it feels o manufactured. In the first half they let Tyson guard Dwight physically. Second half they call Ticky tack BS. Just makes the sport feel fake

laugh.gif
yup im canadian...
happy MLK day NT/NYK people!

and this 2nd has been pretty good.
Shump is playing better, Tyson/Jeffries are doing good. and Melo's been getting good looks, but he just cant knock them down...

Amares foul trouble though...
tired.gif

Shumpert steals it and gives Melo a behind the back pass for the score.

Kid is real exciting.

Wild, but exciting.

Back
Top Bottom