Who woulda thunk that their 3 top scorers would be:

Gallinari - 35
Harrington - 24
Mozgov - 16

You can't make this stuff up

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Double overtime nd Amare doesn't take one shot. @+@*%+* Dantoni is a ******
30t6p3b.gif

You mean.... Carmelo Anthony is a selfish basketball player.

%&$# is ridiculous. I can't be too mad though. My favorite team vs. my favorite player. Team won out. And Melo being selfish? Please. No one else cares. Amare doesn't even call for the ball. Dude might as well be invisible. Amare stay going for 8 attempts. Your second option needs to take more shots.

This knicks team isn't high scoring or defensively sound. You can't have it both ways. Either your going to try to outscore the other team to make up for the lack of defense. Or defend to control the flow of the game. You can't be wack as a team on both ends.

Originally Posted by 10027

30t6p3b.gif

You know damn well Dantoni is the one drawing up the plays saying go to Melo!!!

Ive been a fan of the knicks since the mid 90s...Even as bad as the isiah days were, Ive never been so disappointed in the team. They are complete trash with no direction. Our superstars have no heart and are dumb as bricks. Our coach is terrible and cannot adjust to his current roster. We never call plays. D'antoni needs to be fired as soon as possible. We are screwed with him. Even tho its a half season, it would make a huge statement to the players.

30t6p3b.gif

Yes, he is. But he is who he is.
So, why continue to put him in a spot where only a play maker should be? He's not passing out of the isos he gets on the wing. So why continue to have that as your offense? 

I'd love to blame the guy, but I'm going to stop hoping he turns into a player he never has been and never will be. 

30t6p3b.gif

Because the the guy CANNOT play as part of an offense, and the coach is trying to find some way to utilize the asset Dolan traded 4 talented unselfish young players for.

You can utilize him in different ways, why not run him off of curls? why not post him? It shouldn't be 'clear it out and give him the ball on the right for ____ straight times'.

I've been an avid supporter of D'Antoni but it's clear as day he does not know offense outside of the pick & roll (and he's brilliant with that), but as things stand..there is nobody who can run it..so we're stuck.

I hate Melo's game, and it is a part of the problem but at least put him in a spot where he might have success.

Carmelo shot 10-30 in double OT.

There's NO reason for him to dominate the ball like that. Amare shot 4-9 for 12 points.

Something mus have happened in the locker room. Players dont even give amare the ball.

Because the the guy CANNOT play as part of an offense, and the coach is trying to find some way to utilize the asset Dolan traded 4 talented unselfish young players for.
And at the same time run no plays for STAT? THE ENTIRE 4TH QUARTER? You putting that on Melo when he only heated up with 3 min left in regulation?

Back
Top Bottom