let this thread die (NYK)

I wouldn't fire D'antoni just yet.
This summer ....Raymond Felton is a free agent I think and Steve Nash also...full training camp... Something gtta give.Edit. I'm 100% sure one of them will come here.

tumblr_lydk7eH8g31qi0ij1o1_400.jpg

With the NBA having a shortened season due to the lockout, there isn't much practice time, so D'Antoni likes the idea of putting Lin and Jordan in game situations with Erie.

"We won't be able to assess them anyway, so it's better that they go down and play so we can watch them play and develop," D'Antoni said.

NBA teams can send down first- and second-year players up to three times a season. Next season, they'll be able to send down first- to third-year players as often as they want.

D'Antoni said it's easier to send down players like Jordan and Lin because they weren't expected to play much for the Knicks this season.

"If they figured in our plans, we wouldn't send them down in the first place," he said.

This guy is a moron. Why do you completely shut the door on young players like that? Plan? What plan? Just another quote to point out this guy can't adapt to a situation. Injuries happen genius. You might need these players. Other players might not work well with melo and amare. Other players may regress.

Oh I'm sorry things are going so well right now why even bother right?

This is why walker can pick up offensive fouls every game and TD can jack up a bunch of 3s. The coach refuses to even think about putting in a diff player. He is saying this %@$! openly.

I mean this guy can't even do a press conference without sounding like a *#$%#+$ idiot.

He's not a human being.
He doesn't know how to make anyone better than they already are.
He just knows how to tell them to run, shoot and switch.
If you're coaching a top 5 or 6 team in the league...I get it.
You want the highest seed possible and it's tough finding minutes.
When your team loses 7 of their last 8 and you don't have a bench...

I'm convinced he set his rotations in August.
I just pray that he coaches the Wiz next.
He deserves it.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Boris Diaw was a damn BEAST in 2006. Watching the Suns vs Lakers series when Kobe quit
smokin.gif
we were one rebound away from advancing into the next round in game 6. Bum Kwame failed to grab the rebound and it was turn into OT.

Kobe carried the team that year against the best offensive team in the NBA though . Can't blame him . You can't win with a starting line up of Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Odom, Smush Parker

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Boris Diaw was a damn BEAST in 2006. Watching the Suns vs Lakers series when Kobe quit
smokin.gif
we were one rebound away from advancing into the next round in game 6. Bum Kwame failed to grab the rebound and it was turn into OT.

Kobe carried the team that year against the best offensive team in the NBA though . Can't blame him . You can't win with a starting line up of Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Odom, Smush Parker

Nobody cares b

Originally Posted by debs 168

how much longer will the knicks continue to be an embarrassment to the city?

Seriously
30t6p3b.gif
Giants are in the Super Bowl, Rangers have the best record in the NHL, Yankees are just the Yankees...and then we have the struggling Knicks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 from flying high to jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Exactly look at ya'll. That's why I laughed so hard yesterday. We beat the Bobcats and dudes were in here ready to hang championship banners
roll.gif

3-4 more losses should do the job I hope in order to get this bum out of here.

I'm just appalled that we bring in players that do not even compliment our coaches system, and its pretty glaring how bad it is when we have a bunch of chuckers who don't move the rock.

Awful how things have changed for the negative.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

smokin.gif

Nobody cares b

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Steve Nash fresh off his 2nd mvp dragon ball fuzed with Magic, Lebron, CP3, John Stockton walked in tomorrow he should still be fired. You coach the team you have. I don't understand waiting around like "naw trust me b, i got this system".

Mez the only part that works in dantoni system is a hall of fame PG. How we gonna get that? Lol

I get what you're saying I mean we could at least have gotten a point guard instead of hill in that draft. It is puzzling. He has the ultimate fit in Novak so I don't get why he doesn't play

"When D'Antoni is trying to get into his house and its locked...when the first key doesn't work I wonder if he keeps trying to jam it in another 500 times before he tries a different key?

Thats kinda what it feels like watching the Knicks"

I found that on realm lol so true.

How can anyone defend D'antoni at this point? @#@+ outta here with this let's see what he could do with a good-great point guard. No. A great coach makes this team work, jerk-off is a bum, get him the @#@+ outta New York.

Even if you have a good coach in place (doubtful at this point, even I can admit this), 95% of NBA teams hit a wall (3-4 years)where a new voice is needed. We're there and I don't know why the organization just won't get on with it.

You let him stay - the promise of Steve Nash looms and then does he buy himself another year?

If you're going to let him go in the off-season - Why not just eat the rest of the contract year and put Woodson in an interim role now? What good does it do anyone to have him stay and then get let go?
before the year, I thought..lockout season, last year of contract..he's going to finish it..especially since 3 of the assistants are 'his guys' but now? eh. I'm not sure what the Knicks would do if Weber, Atkinson and his brother left with him, but I'm sure there are some people the Knicks can promote from within to take a seat on the bench. 

After the superbowl the media will be concentrating more on the knicks. Recently there have been rumblings of fire Dantoni but just wait a few weeks. its gonna get huge

even with Baron our schedule is gonna be tough and our coach will still be wearing out our players with his short rotations

I am not thrilled we have an interem GM who won't talk to the media. I'm sure that's dolan's doing. with our owner its just impossible to predict

Back
Top Bottom