let this thread die (NYK)

Ague boilin
pimp.gif

It's hard to believe that Balkman and Lin are so much worse than Walker and Douglas that they can't get any burn.

One of my dreams in life is to be an NBA scrub who only gets garbage minutes.

No pressure, the fans love you, you can kind of screw up and no one would care. Plus I have to get paid league minimum
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No pressure, the fans love you, you can kind of screw up and no one would care. Plus I have to get paid league minimum
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Living the dream right there. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 yeah that's the life. You basically get paid to be a spectator on the sidelines. 

A win was needed, so that's a relief. They won't shoot like that every game, of course, but still a needed win.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by MrONegative

return of Melo + blowout win = page and a half?
nerd.gif

no wonder that Laker thread...

Yea man Team NYK fell off od
laugh.gif
Cause the team sucks. If this team makes any kind of significant run like last year, and sustains it to a 6 seed or higher in the playoffs this thread will blow up past the Lakers. thats if that happens..

just got back from the game. the crowd wa svery very hostile from the tip. itching to fire you know who

i got to move up after halftime. made it all the way too section 100 sumthin about 60 rows back. mad giants chants.

tyson looks great in person. amare looks like me when i jog, robotic. i didnt see great movemnet. just another game except we played a trash team. but hey it was fun

Back
Top Bottom