let this thread die (NYK)

They're playing Detroit coming off of a game the previous night so there's no excuse to lose to one of the weakest teams in the league after 2 full days of rest when they just played less than 24 hours prior. Plus, being that they have to play Bulls/Celtics back to back Thurs/Fri, they need to beat a crappy team to gain some momentum before they go 0-3 on the week
sick.gif
Idc that Melo is resting bc he will be more needed against Chi/Bos than the Pistons

remember that "one reason" campaign last season to vote Stoudemire into the ASG?
I really wish son was playing to those levels again. we need it more than ever

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MrDozo

What about jeff van gundy........again?

c'mon you should know by now...he left because of Dolan. He aint coming back unless Dolan sells/dies

I don't remember that. Interesting

By the way, we shoot way too many 3s

I'm kind of serious.. but a merger with the Nets wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

D-Will, Morrow, Melo, Amare, Tyson. The bench could be Shumpert, MarShon, Fields, Humphries, and Okur.

Brook Lopez gets cut.

Amare was just fine before Melo came, and we have nobody who can set him (one of the best finishers in the L).

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Anyone goin to the Chicago game?

Prices are dirt cheap for tonights game
I'll be there on Thurs.

Trying to sell an extra ticket in section 112 for the Bulls game. Not looking for much more then ticket price. Maybe $40-50?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm kind of serious.. but a merger with the Nets wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

D-Will, Morrow, Melo, Amare, Tyson. The bench could be Shumpert, MarShon, Fields, Humphries, and Okur.

Brook Lopez gets cut.
I was going to mention this too.

I don't think anyone in the NBA really has a good answer for why not Patrick Ewing for a head coaching position other than thinking he's dumb. Being an all time great and putting work as an assistant generally leads to a head coaching job at some point.

And him not having the highest basketball acumen might be valid, but still..he's paid his dues..and if this job becomes open..I hope the Knicks would at least give him an interview.

Looks like a few of us are gonna be in the house on Thursday vs. Chicago. I'll be there in 300s somewhere, don't know exactly what section yet.

[h3]Carmelo Doubtful Tuesday, Aiming For Return Against Bulls[/h3]
Jan 31, 2012 10:41 AM EST

nyk_40.gif

Carmelo Anthony said his left wrist and right thumb had improved greatly over the last few days. The last hurdle is his right ankle, which he sprained nearly three weeks ago. He will try running Tuesday morning, for the first time in nearly a week.

“I know I can run, but it’s just a matter of me being able to cut and push off that ankle,

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Looks like a few of us are gonna be in the house on Thursday vs. Chicago. I'll be there in 300s somewhere, don't know exactly what section yet.

You buyen tickets last minute too?

Ive noticed every game has had great seats available for 50-100 just a few hours before the game. Hopen to make Chicago my first game this season.

Seems like everyone loves to play with D'Antoni since nobody is ever held accountable, must be nice.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Seems like everyone loves to play with D'Antoni since nobody is ever held accountable, must be nice.

That's basically it. Chuck threes and not be held responsible for anything . I still don't think i've ever seen him yell at anyone besides Toney Douglas

Back
Top Bottom