let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

lock this thread till we win 2 in row

laugh.gif

Lock this thread forever?
omg 
roll.gif

I wouldn't read into melo saying what he said about D'antoni too much. He gotta say what sounds right. I'm sure he doesn't enjoy the losing

Game time. Melo's back. Baron's still not playing but he looks like he lost a good amount of weight. Amare playing with energy. Let's get the win tonight.

We did the same thing against Cha and some other we beat 2 weeks ago. Not surprised. We're inconsistent though. Plus we're playing the Pistons.

Originally Posted by d5

Reminder: This is the Detroit Pistons....

Going in I was expecting another loss. We haven't played well against pretty much anyone this year. I'll take anything positive that can help these guys get out of the rutt they're in.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Are you guys getting gassed up because we're making our jump shots? Really?

Not 'gassed up'. Happy with the little bit of ball movement and off ball movement that we've seen thus far. You can't seriously sit there and act like you guys knew we had this game in the bag.

Y'all are acting as if this team hasn't been absolutely horrible for weeks. I don't care who we're playing. I can appreciate that our offensive play (movement, passing, less one on one/bad shots) has looked better than it has in a while. The team isn't as bad as they've been playing...they've just been in a deep rutt and just digging themselves deeper and deeper by trying to force it.

Stop being such negative Nancy's. Sheesh.

Hopefully this can give them a bit of confidence to play more freely and stop trying to force things all game. I'm aware that the Pistons are terrible, but we've been just as bad lately.

EDIT: That's if we don't choke.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hopefully this can give them a bit of confidence to play more freely and stop trying to force things all game. I'm aware that the Pistons are terrible, but we've been just as bad lately.

EDIT: That's if we don't choke.
Negative Nancy bro? Really?
You think Landry Fields is going to be 6-6, 14 points, 6 steals every game (in one half)? We can't count on this and we cannot count on making every single jumpshot we take. There is still no ball movement, there is still no teamwork. Where is Amare included in our offensive system (he looks soft and lost)? Why is Melo bringing up the ball (last thing he should do). This team could have the potential to be lethal if they would play their roles correctly. Stop, ya'll could get hyped all you want, I'm not buying this. 

But who said anyone was hyped over this performance? Can't some be pleased with something other than the absolute GARBAGE we've seen the past few weeks?

I'm not taking this game seriously.  I do hope this game means that Melo is rejuvenated and the ball movement will continue. 

Back
Top Bottom