let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Why?
He wanted to stay, was willing to take less to do it and Tyson got here in a sign and trade.
We would not have lost him.

05nba1_span-articleLarge.jpg
That wasn't no real sign and trade
laugh.gif
It comes down to Fields rookie contract being much cheaper than what Wilson would be willing to take (unless you think he would've took the minimum and quite frankly I don't believe he would've took less). You forget just to get Tyson we had to amnesty Chompsy and move other guys like Turiaf to make room. The Knicks would have to give up Wilson's bird rights first to get Tyson and then try to resign him and that's if he wanted to come back.

Something else I just came across:
COACH D’ANTONI TO BE NIXED BY THE KNICKS
New York Knicks coach Mike D’Antoni (pictured) is a dead man walking. Sources say the team’s owner, Cablevision heir James Dolan, decided to fire D’Antoni last week after the Knicks lost to the mediocre Houston Rockets, their ninth loss in 10 games. “But Dolan wants the least coverage possible, so he’ll do it right before the Super Bowl,

Originally Posted by Proshares

I've been saying that he's going to get Nash and have one more crack at it with this team. He's not getting fired.

I hope your wrong. Bringing in Nash is still not the solution and will not bring a championship., especially since we have Melo. Melo likes to hold onto the ball.

This is why you HAVE to get Amare going, he is paid 100M for a reason, get him off to an early start and into the flow of the game and everything else finds its place (could do without that 3 though).
#BoozerBlackIce

Unfortunately, Kyle Korver has got one too. Landry is going to be gassed trying to chase down Korver.

Like what I'm seeing so far, though. Offensive has good movement.

If there was one thing I could fix about Tyson Chandler, it'd be his ability to finish through contact/in traffic. We lose out on some buckets sometimes because he just can't power through people.

Back
Top Bottom