let this thread die (NYK)

tired.gif

LOL. That was the play? For Stat? LOL.

Ya'll cry about the refs too much too...

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Can't believe we let this BUM @ss  team hang around like that....we should've put these clowns to sleep a long time ago.
If I didn't know you were a Bulls fans with the way you're talking and how they played I wouldn't know who you're talking about.

Good game Knicks fans...I'm looking forward to watching us win again on Easter Sunday, IN THE GARDEN!!!

*No team fans were banned tonight

I saw a lot of positives and dantoni is one game closer to the door

Refs played hard tonight. Gotta get that money

It just seemed like the obvious play a horrible, unimaginative coach with poor strategic skills would call if he wanted to appear brilliant.

it's just a shame Melo jogged it up and took it from over halfcourt

better off letting Shump run the ball up
30t6p3b.gif

STAT had a great game so I can see why they went to him for the 3. He had a good look, just didn't go in. Melo knew he would be double teamed. Not mad about that play.

Melo had more time onthe clock to get a better shot tho during the last few seconds. Oh well. At least they played with effort tonight.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

it's just a shame Melo jogged it up and took it from over halfcourt

better off letting Shump run the ball up
30t6p3b.gif

They were gonna foul him if he ran it up.

Almost forgot to give props to Fields play tonight. Much improved. Effort like that leads us to a win tomorrow.

Hope we can at least keep this play up.

As for the play for STAT, Pringles has been running that since that 3 he took to win the game against Bos last season didn't count. It's a good play in that they always leave STAT wide open. He just didn't take the shot in stride.

Ahhh...I forgot teams could foul when they're up 3.
My coach has been a can of potato chips for 3 years.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Why doesn't he put Novak in if we need a 3?

Yeah put the guy who hasn't played all game in to take the game tying shot. It'll give you all more reason to complain about D'Antoni.

Back
Top Bottom