let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lmao great coaching
D'Antoni airballed it?
I'm sayin'.
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The *%$# is it on him when @#%%%% ain't hitting their shots down the stretch? Shump or Fields hit those 3's and it doesn't come to this.

*in before the thread erupts with more foolish talk*
Originally Posted by LovesIt

No he puts Novak in?
roll.gif
This coach is a complete joke.
Originally Posted by Al3xis

& whoever asked for Steve Novak..there you go.
D'Antoni can't win.

Deuces.

I swear Pringles been reading articles like, alright...if I do everything they say, they can't fire me!
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thanks for letting me do that.

People who wanted Novak.. There you go.
Shumpert missed
Melo passed.. Fields missed.

The coach has his faults, he's not missing shots, though.

fire dantoni... dude is a joke... how can philly be better than us? you trying to tell me our squad aint better than philly? theres no excuse to lose like this with our team...and i knew the knicks would find a way to choke the game away... the sad part about this game is they didnt even give themselves a chance to win at the end of the game

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People who wanted Novak.. There you go.
Shumpert missed
Melo passed.. Fields missed.

The coach has his faults, he's not missing shots, though.

Yea we want Novak to play minutes.  Not come in for the last shot when he hasn't even played the entire game of course hes going to be cold.  THAT IS THE COACH'S FAULT.     

it's so damn frustrating and depressing. I'm so pissed it's hard for me to type this on my iPhone right now. Got a @+$*+ fumbling over the letters like a Parkinson's patient.
*sigh*

and yes im blaming the coach... knicks lost 6 in a row 3 times last year and once this year... thats unacceptable especially with the knicks team... its not like we got the nets roster or pistons

D'Antoni has messed up in the past with questionable decisions/tactics. But the last few plays aren't on him.

Boston played Carmelo perfectly, the double team came at the right time, he swung the ball around and Fields bricked it.

Novak could have been a decoy for all we know but Boston again was on point with their defense. Fields panicked and lobed it to Novak who had no position to shoot it.

The Knicks players didn't get it done - Shumpert was WIDE open. Fields needs to make that shot and be a better decision maker overall.

And I doubt the play was to get it to Novak like that. Just that no one got open and we didn't have any timeouts.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Melo passed cause he got swarmed.. He made the right plays.

Also, yall know i hate DAntoni. But Fields and Shump missed shots that wouldve gave us the w. But then again, if that play at the end was for Novak, dumb stupid.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

No he puts Novak in?
roll.gif
This coach is a complete joke.
He's obviously a NTer or his son is and showed him. This is exactly what posters in this thread were asking for last night against Chicago. "Why didn't he put Novak in to take the 3?" Now he put him in.

I don't know what the play was but Novak should've been the 3rd option/decoy. Looking at what Fields had to deal with on that inbounds, the play was not to pass it to Novak in the corner guarded by KG to take a forced 3. He looked shocked that Melo or STAT did not move and passed it to the guy who was open.

I think Pringles either did call a bs play cuz he basically gave up or Melo and STAT knew the deal, didn't get free, and sabotaged him. Hope they're happy with Woodson.

Can't believe you guys are blaming dantoni smfh. He's not the reason we lost that game. Novak was in to attract attention, we had no timeouts left and we had to inbound the ball. I'm 100000% sure the play wasn't for Novak. Giving dantoni the benefit of the doubt last 2 games. The players lost those.

Back
Top Bottom