let this thread die (NYK)

Douglas
indifferent.gif

im in support of toney douglas but man. hes playing real bad ball. that was a lob pass my little brother could have made.

Lin rebounds the ball and Toney leaks out up the sideline with a step on his man.
Lin hits him with the outlet and he beats his man for the layup.

Exact same thing happened next play with the roles reversed.
Toney looks off Lin, dribbles and chucks a 3.

Easy fastbreak alley oop to Tyson...no I'll run at D-Will, get fouled on the ground, then chuck a 3 on the inbounds.

I hate you so %%!%@+@ much Toney Douglas.

thank god this dude got an americanized name that announcers dont butcher 
roll.gif

i hope he plays the second half though. yall know mike loves him some TD.

If Lin would have hit that fadeaway
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope he gets a lot of playing time in the 2nd half

Not gonna get carried away with Lin but TD should never play again. Pringles has finally taken the right risks and one of them have clearly worked out. He gave Toney a chance last night and tonight. Now it's time to just dude down and put him on the trading block/decide when to cut him. Rather see Bibby come in to relive Lin.

I know we always play close games with the Nets as of late but we struggled early on with out bums. Funny that it was the Nets scorching us with 3s.

Love the defense though.

We look so much better with Lin, a 3rd string PG on most teams, imagine when we actually have a real starting PG wow. I'm hoping we make a move for Calderon or sessions by the deadline. Unless ofcourse BD is truly our savior.

Back
Top Bottom