let this thread die (NYK)

Y'all wanna see JR start at the 2 and Shumpert be his back up?

And is there any realistic way that we could get Nash and Augustin in the offseason? What are best PG options looking like?

We need to strengthen our backcourt ASAP.

JR is not the type of attitude and personality we need on this team but at this point, can it get worse?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

and whats the deal with wilson chandler? 

le-sigh-have-we-really-come-to-the-point-of-10341-1304428692-36.jpg

*##++# need to stop asking about Wilson Chandler
laugh.gif
He'll end up on a NBA team, just not ours.

@goldenchild9 We can sign Nash if he wants to come here for the vets min but other teams like MIA will be able to offer that. We can also get rid of some of our bums to offer some more cash but you might have to ask yourself does Nash want to come here if Pringles isn't here? Would he be that willing to try to go the distance with Amar'e a 2nd time around? Does he want to play with Melo? I only ask these questions cuz in the past it almost seemed as if Nash coming here is something everyone wants, when we're not sure at all what he'll want to do. I mean dude is getting older and might just pick a more sure thing if he wants a ring.

Tyson Chandler will keep JR in check. He can come off the bench and take as many shots as he wants for all I care.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

*##++# need to stop asking about Wilson Chandler
laugh.gif
He'll end up on a NBA team, just not ours.

@goldenchild9 We can sign Nash if he wants to come here for the vets min but other teams like MIA will be able to offer that. We can also get rid of some of our bums to offer some more cash but you might have to ask yourself does Nash want to come here if Pringles isn't here? Would he be that willing to try to go the distance with Amar'e a 2nd time around? Does he want to play with Melo? I only ask these questions cuz in the past it almost seemed as if Nash coming here is something everyone wants, when we're not sure at all what he'll want to do. I mean dude is getting older and might just pick a more sure thing if he wants a ring.
I know he loves New York and spends most of the summer here so his decision is probably dependent on Pringles being here.
Since STAT has started to come alive the last two games, I have softened my position about firing Pringles ASAP. I would rather that we try to strengthen our line up first so that we can really gauge where this team is before we start playing musical chairs with coaches.

Our roster really is terrible outside of the big 3. Everyone else would probably be the last man off the bench on a better team.

^^True I forgot he loves NY and is here a lot but I was just throwing some doubt out there cuz some ppl think it's a lock.
Originally Posted by DubA169

i miss donnie. He used to talk to the media every week. it feels like dolan changed back to isolating and shunning the media
Dolan shut that down once he announced Glen as interim. Not that Glen is that talkative or engaging with the media in the first place. I just think it was a precaution not to be fooled with future plans from a guy who doesn't have the job officially in a lockout season.

Last I remember I heard anything from him was in the Knicks short training camp that got aired on MSG and some one line statements in the papers. I've read more things from Allan Houston since then.

JR Smith will fill the void of scorer off the bench.  Something that Crawford could of easily provided for the Knicks granted they actually did the deal that would of sent Douglas out of here.  I would welcome JR to NY.  

JR could probably win a few games on his own just by getting hot from 3 and wildin out (in a good way).

Plus, as mentioned, it means he doesn't go elsewhere.

99% chance it's just proph exercising irresponsible thread title control.

For shame.

Does anyone have the picture of the Amare wearing a Gucci Beanie during a press conference? This was around last year. I really want that beanie
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom