let this thread die (NYK)

congrats to the kid
pimp.gif

great game

Yo, I'm not even a Knicks fan, but I've been tuning in to every nationally televised Knicks game just to see Jeremy play... can't believe this game isn't on T.V, smh. Just checkin the box score now and 25, 7, 5, 2 steals & ONE TURNOVER? Against d-will!? dat shh cray!

I should of went to the game tonight, Lin just beasted on one of the best PG's in the league

Lin earned my respect tonight

Cant believe in the midst of this garbage season this was actually a really feel good win

I always thought that all Lin needed was a few games to feel more comfortable on the court where he doesnt have to think "if I play bad, im going to get benched" and he just does his own thing to help the team. I feel as if before he played just to fill in minutes and "do all I can do to buy minutes". Now his confidence must be up there and he wont just play PG, but he'll play Jeremy Lin ball.

Yo DWill should be ashamed of himself how he let Lin cook. I thought they had a game plan when he was taking all those jumpers in the 3rd, letting dude get in the paint easily. Shaking DWill's whole body with his moves
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great win, but lets not get tooo happy, These are the NETS
This is what we do. Beat the Pistons or Bobcats, lose close games to the better teams in the league and when that losing streak starts rolling lose to some bad teams on the way until a week later

I expect Lin's next game to not be so good because I think he will try to hard to replicate what he did tonight. I just hope Dantoni' understands that and doesn't bury him on the bench again. I'm more impressed with his defense more than anything.

Finally found a stream just in time for the 4th quarter. I see Pringles played Lin the second half of this game 
pimp.gif

Asian homegirl was in my dorm going crazy while the stream was on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d5

Lin got heart.  Something this team is lacking.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He didnt even show that much emotion until he made one And1 play and yelled out "lets go!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by d5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He didnt even show that much emotion until he made one And1 play and yelled out "lets go!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
His game did the talking tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d5

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by d5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
His game did the talking tonight.
pimp.gif
Not boisterous, Dude lays it all out on the court. 

Back
Top Bottom