let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I always thought that all Lin needed was a few games to feel more comfortable on the court where he doesnt have to think "if I play bad, im going to get benched" and he just does his own thing to help the team. I feel as if before he played just to fill in minutes and "do all I can do to buy minutes". Now his confidence must be up there and he wont just play PG, but he'll play Jeremy Lin ball.

I agree with this, he's actually a serviceable player in the league.  I notice that anytime he takes the ball to the rack, something good happens.  He can set up his teammates & make plays, but he definitely needs to work on his ball handling.  Keep in mind Lin played the 2 at Harvard.

He's an upgrade over Toney, that's for sure.  At least when Lin is in the offense isn't as stagnant & he's not out there chuckin ill advised shots...    I'm happy for dude.  

Originally Posted by d3simet

ps9yav1328414259.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can we talk about how Toney Douglas is the worst basketball player to wear a Knick uniform since Shandon Anderson?

Ima be honest, great game but we said these exact words about toney last year and look how he's turning up now. Just saying.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

You guys know you only beat the New Jersey Nets, right?
laugh.gif

A good win though I guess.
smile.gif
Nah, it's about Jeremy Lin! We needed some inspiration.
pimp.gif

C. Witherspoon was garbage real talk! Chris Dudley and Jared Jefferies are right up there!

Yeah, Jeffries played well. Good for him. By the way, Lin quoting the bible in his interviews.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Prior to tonight, Knick fans, what were your thoughts on JLin?

From what I saw against Boston I thought he would be a lot better then TD

Tuning in Monday to see if Lin can replicate his performance tonight. Probably gonna be more Lin jerseys at the Garden.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom