let this thread die (NYK)

Probably my first post in this Knicks thread. This thread tends to be full of outrageous claims and theories so I tend to just lurk and even that gets hard to do, especially after losses
laugh.gif

But anyway, going to the NYK@CHI game in April. Hopefully by that time we are playing some consistently good basketball with BD and a new coach. I wanna make sure the Chicago crowd hears me so I need new gear. Any suggestions? Not really sure where to look. So far, this is what I like best:
pG01-8610452reg.jpg

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Lin ain't ready to start against some of the elite PGs in the league, bring him off the bench.

So, D-Will isn't elite? In all seriousness though, I don't want to get our hopes all up. But right now, Lin is the best player we have to run point.. he's probably gonna start for a while unless he starts messing up.. Pick and roll and penetration both done superb by Lin tonight.. If only this teams players can start knocking down some 3s! We would be clicking..

Good for Lin but I don't think he's starter material.

If anything he provides penetration, which is exactly what we need from the PG spot

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Good for Lin but I don't think he's starter material.

If anything he provides penetration, which is exactly what we need from the PG spot

B Diddy ain't ever suiting up so on this team he is.

Great game !

Teams are going to start adapting to his dribble penetration and passes. Let's see if he has the savvy to adapt himself. What I do notice is that he takes what the defense gives. He's shown the ability to penetrate pretty well, and his PnR skills are good ( im also judging by the fact that he's hardly played with the starters). Now that teams are giving him respect, we can see if he's creative enough to dish off to someone on the wing after players converge on his driving attempt. His jumpshot will also get better. Those were the first exteended minutes all season, and any players know you have to get into a shooting rythym. Will he get 19 shot attempts every game? I hope not, but if his PG abilities are legit, I wouldn't even mind.

The most important part of the game I saw tonight was that he commanded respect on the floor from our starters. Melo would flip him the ball to come down and run plays, where in the past, he would do it himself. Amare also played off of him, giving him the ball to make something happen, when usually he'd throw up that elbow shot instead. These are good signs, i hope they're telling signs. I hope Lin plays well enough at the point to help increase Stat & Melo's FG%, until B Diddy returns and he could take some pressure off of Lin.

He did all this against D-Will too. Deron aint no scrub. Huge game for him. I hope he builds on it and his confidence stays high.

I think he should play maybe two or three more games at about 20-25 min, and if he passes the test, Green light him to start.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Probably my first post in this Knicks thread. This thread tends to be full of outrageous claims and theories so I tend to just lurk and even that gets hard to do, especially after losses
laugh.gif

But anyway, going to the NYK@CHI game in April. Hopefully by that time we are playing some consistently good basketball with BD and a new coach. I wanna make sure the Chicago crowd hears me so I need new gear. Any suggestions? Not really sure where to look. So far, this is what I like best:
pG01-8610452reg.jpg
Pretty simple and clean.
I need to get some Knicks attire too.

No Deron ain't no scrub, but I'm talking about when he plays against the more athletic/crafty PGs, Rose, Westbrook, CP, Rondo, he might get into some issues. Not hating, I wanna see him do well, but if he gets the chance and proves himself, he will solidify himself as a serviceable player in this league. Tyson Chandler said when they play 3 on 3 in practice he kills, he's no bum.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

No Deron ain't no scrub, but I'm talking about when he plays against the more athletic/crafty PGs, Rose, Westbrook, CP, Rondo, he might get into some issues. Not hating, I wanna see him do well, but if he gets the chance and proves himself, he will solidify himself as a serviceable player in this league. Tyson Chandler said when they play 3 on 3 in practice he kills, he's no bum.

Tell me a PG who doesn't have issues against those guys . Only player in the NBA who can neutralize those guys is Lebron because of his speed, size, and athleticism. Nor is he a PG or play for the Knicks.

We tried to trap him, he split our trap. We stayed back on him and he threw up some Hail Mary’s, and they went in tonight,

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Report: Suns Would Accommodate Nash Trade Request[/h3]
Feb 05, 2012 11:55 AM EST

Nash_Steve_phx_110528.jpg

The Suns would accommodate Steve Nash with a trade, but the former MVP has yet to express an interest in a move.

"It's really on him in terms of what he wants to do or not do," a person with knowledge of the situation said.

Nash, 37, is averaging 14.5 points and 9.9 assists.

The Suns are 9-14 and 12th in the Western Conference.

Via CBSSports.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._Accommodate_Nash_Trade_Request#ixzz1lWoH4Tc2

who do we have to even offer for Nash, want to deplete this team even more?

...and I hope Lin can learn to shoot the ball.
sick.gif

most of his shots were layups...he has to develop a confident consistent shot to have a longer NBA career. hope he does.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Report: Suns Would Accommodate Nash Trade Request[/h3]
Feb 05, 2012 11:55 AM EST

Nash_Steve_phx_110528.jpg

The Suns would accommodate Steve Nash with a trade, but the former MVP has yet to express an interest in a move.

"It's really on him in terms of what he wants to do or not do," a person with knowledge of the situation said.

Nash, 37, is averaging 14.5 points and 9.9 assists.

The Suns are 9-14 and 12th in the Western Conference.

Via CBSSports.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._Accommodate_Nash_Trade_Request#ixzz1lWoH4Tc2

At the deadline bring this man to NY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Trade all guards not named Shumpert or Fields for Nash. ALL of them.
Wait what other guards do we have other than them? (Fields aint even really a guard)
laugh.gif
if PHX takes Lin, an injured Baron, Bibby, and Toney Douglas. Oh and maybe Walker if he counts as a guard.

I think we'll have to part with one of those dudes if we make a trade unless PHX is willing to accommodate us as well. If not I'd throw Fields in the deal if we can get G. Hill too.

Still hope JR comes here. @*$+ the Clippers.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

jeremy lin is the asian derrick rose  Chris Duhon trash

Fixed.
Every team passed on him for a reason, he's wild and all over the place. I hate even seeing him on the bench, son is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom