let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Multiple league executives say the Knicks are now in the lead to land Tyson Chandler, jumping in front of the Warriors.

KBergCBS Ken Berger
If the deal goes through, the Knicks use amnesty on Chauncey Billups and move Ronny Turiaf to make room for Chandler, sources say.
nerd.gif
saw this too (realgm)
he could receive a 4yr deal, $14 mill annually...

but GS offered him $60 mill over 4 yrs...

DO IT!! 

EDIT: eddy curry to sign with the heat...

lulz

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Multiple league executives say the Knicks are now in the lead to land Tyson Chandler, jumping in front of the Warriors.

KBergCBS Ken Berger
If the deal goes through, the Knicks use amnesty on Chauncey Billups and move Ronny Turiaf to make room for Chandler, sources say.
nerd.gif
saw this too (realgm)
he could receive a 4yr deal, $14 mill annually...

but GS offered him $60 mill over 4 yrs...

DO IT!! 
$1MM difference. would be dope tho

Tyson Chandler and Grant Hill make us contenders right away.

If this goes down I'm going to !%#! my pants.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
PLEASE GO THROUGH!!! Dream lineup right there (I think I have a man crush on shumpert, given the opportunity he's the next Westbrook IMO)

Shumpert
Hill
Melo
Amare
Chandler

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Mos def will, thats a very smart move by the Knicks, then next year get Cp3?
eek.gif

wouldn't be happy about overpaying the guy, but I think I'd agree. Or at least to the point we'd give Bulls/Heat a better run for their money.
But also I think I'm one of the few people that couldn't give a damn about Chauncey and think TD is adequate. 

yo does anyone know how to get those green st. pattys knicks uni shorts? do they only sell them in the garden on st pattys?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Yall keep sleepin on Eddy Curry
wink.gif

dude its gonna take a miracle to get anything out of that pile of crap...
cant wait to see u 
indifferent.gif
 and 
sick.gif
 and 
tired.gif
 when that ***#! finally play a game for your team
laugh.gif

TD/Shumpert
Hill/Fields
Melo/Williams
Amare/Jeffries
Chandler/Jordan or Jorts

would be an ideal group for me all things considered right now. CP3 is great, but if you can't get him..this isn't a bad alternative.
and then of course, the question becomes-- what keeps Steve Nash out of NY for a discount next year
nerd.gif

yup.
nerd.gif

EDIT:

Al3xis, im liking that rotation...
pimp.gif

and 
roll.gif
 at cargo shorts...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
PLEASE GO THROUGH!!! Dream lineup right there (I think I have a man crush on shumpert, given the opportunity he's the next Westbrook IMO)

Shumpert
Hill
Melo
Amare
Chandler

I'll be afraid
laugh.gif

7 Game series vs the Heat
devil.gif

I'll go CRAZYYY

Originally Posted by Al3xis

wouldn't be happy about overpaying the guy, but I think I'd agree. Or at least to the point we'd give Bulls/Heat a better run for their money.
But also I think I'm one of the few people that couldn't give a damn about Chauncey and think TD is adequate. 
I've been a fan of Douglas as a starter if his job was clear, play defense, hit 3's, and try not to #%!* up. I don't want to overpay either, but you want a proven big man, you gotta do it.

[h3]
[h3]Knicks Lead Pursuit Of Tyson Chandler[/h3]
Dec 08, 2011 1:06 PM EST

Chandler_Tyson_dal_101410.jpg

The Knicks have jumped ahead of the Warriors in pursuing Tyson Chandler, according to sources.

If New York reaches an agreement with Chandler, they will amnesty Chauncey Billups and then attempt to trade Ronny Turiaf.

Chandler could receive a four-year deal from the Knicks at $14 million annually.

"New York is Tyson's first choice," a source told ESPN's Marc Stein.

The Knicks may work out a sign-and-trade with the Mavericks where Billups is involved, according to Newsday's Alan Hahn.

ViaKen Berger/CBS Sports (via Twitter)

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217141/Knicks_Lead_Pursuit_Of_Tyson_Chandler#ixzz1fyDYJmz3
[/h3]http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217141/Knicks_Lead_Pursuit_Of_Tyson_Chandler#ixzz1fyDYJmz3

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
The Warriors believe that they've lost Tyson Chandler to the Knicks, sources tell Y! Sports.

pleaseeeeee let this +$@ come true

These playoffs showed us game is still won in that 12 foot area around the paint.  This is a HUGE move by a team, that is a WIN NOW team. 

Fully support the move.  And what is up with Billups, why is he being left out of these rotations.  He is still the best PG we have?

I don't wanna seem like a downer but why would Tyson really leave a team that he was the anchor for just winning a ring 6 months ago? And why wouldn't Dallas mgmt find every possible option to keep him on their squad?
Its not like he's still in NO and he wasn't part of a contender.

I just don't wanna set myself up for failure, but I will gladly take the L if this comes to fruition and all the "I told you so's "
The only deal I can see happening right now is grant hill

Back
Top Bottom